The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Questions with Progress springs ride height.

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    2003galantes

Questions with Progress springs ride height.

I have 17" mr3 motegi gunmetal rims on my galant and i have them wrapped with 225/40/17 nitto 555. I i had my new progress springs installed like 3 weeks ago and it seems like thet ride hide raised up a little. I have 2 fingers in the rear and 3 fingers in the front. What could have caused this ? will the springs go back down or is that it. I wanted the ride to be like 1 finger all around. Anybody have any experiance with these springs .Id hate to have to put lowering clamps on the front springs to bring them down more that may effect the spring quality? Anybody have any ideas? Thanx Marco

That sounds about right..

You went from 5-6 finger gap to about 3 now. Thats sounds about how mine was when I had Progress..If you want a one finger gap in the front.. you need to get Coilovers, thats the only way..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

If you want to go lower also you can upgrade to some 18"s. I have a two finger gap in the front and one in the back because of my 2 twelves. 8)

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

2003galantes
    I saw these coilovers on ebay for like $100 they are called titanium coilovers..no name on the add.Anybody get any feed back on these yet...they look good for the price i might just sell my progress now and get them to make the gap even all around..i only have 200 miles on these new springs how much could i sell them for..plus i also have the stcok springs with like only 50 miles on them anybody know how much i could sell them for.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2003galantes)</div><div class='quotemain'>I saw these coilovers on ebay for like $100 they are called titanium coilovers..no name on the add.Anybody get any feed back on these yet...they look good for the price i might just sell my progress now and get them to make the gap even all around..i only have 200 miles on these new springs how much could i sell them for..plus i also have the stcok springs with like only 50 miles on them anybody know how much i could sell them for.</div>

Progress $100.00
    Stock springs $50.00

Prices I would start out with.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

I got a bit more of a drop up front with my Progress springs since I have a V6. I'm only assuming you have a 4 banger?

well jsut remember u pay wat u get for
    Diego