The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dome Lights

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Skipp

Dome Lights

[b]<span style='color:blue'>Normally dome lights easily pop off, but because the galant has "push the light" dome lights, there not so easy. I'm sure I could figure it out myself, but I don't wana brake them. So does anyone know EXACTLY how to take them off?</span>

Skipp
    No one knows how to take the dome lights off a 8g?

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Refer to your owner's manual.
    -Pedro

matrix8228
    all you have to do is get a flat head screw driver and pop it off. I took it off to paint it.

Skipp
    I got It...Thnx anyway. Those bulbs are weird as hell though, no one sells them in colors. So I just bought a break light repair kit, and slapped it in there untill I get L.E.D.'s. It works pretty good though, lights my hole car up red! Again, thnx anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skipp)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got It...Thnx anyway. Those bulbs are weird as hell though, no one sells them in colors. So I just bought a break light repair kit, and slapped it in there untill I get L.E.D.'s. It works pretty good though, lights my hole car up red! Again, thnx anyway. </div>

Yeah they do look weird! How much & were did you get them from? I use gel caps on mine, this way you can change whatever color you wanna go with or depends on your mood...
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FastNFabolous)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skipp)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got It...Thnx anyway. Those bulbs are weird as hell though, no one sells them in colors. So I just bought a break light repair kit, and slapped it in there untill I get L.E.D.'s. It works pretty good though, lights my hole car up red! Again, thnx anyway. </div>

Yeah they do look weird! How much & were did you get them from? I use gel caps on mine, this way you can change whatever color you wanna go with or depends on your mood...</div>

what gel aps u use??? ive always wanted to put blue lights in mine to match all my color scheme!!!
    Diego

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    they are at autozone. only about $1.39 for 2 little sleeves.

...U N D E A D...

PUNISHER
    walmart sells them too, in packets of red green and blue

Damn i asked bout this bout 3 weeks ago and all i got was something bout gel caps....i might just paint the clear cover red...damn homies

PUNISHER
    Quote Originally Posted by L.I. 4 Banga
    Damn i asked bout this bout 3 weeks ago and all i got was something bout gel caps....i might just paint the clear cover red...damn homies
    don't paint it!!!!! it will look like ass, paint will not settle evenly, do the RIT DYE tutorial in the FAQ section the finished product looks like it was made that way, it looks awesome!!!