The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Received new evo III spoiler , Need help with fitting it on

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    2003galantes

Received new evo III spoiler , Need help with fitting it on

I just received my spoiler from airbornes express today. I ordered a Evo III wing or i belived Procar Parts.com called it a gtr style wing ( but it looks just like the EvO III wing) size wise it is perfect it fits from end to end perfect but the curve of the trunk isnt as rounded as the bottom of the spoiler so instead of it sitting flat it has a 1/4 innch gap in the middle of it.It was designed for the 8g galant but i dont know if im gonna have to have the body shopp fix it ( which may cost more) any ideas ...Help Marco

heres the link for the wing i got:

http://www.procarparts.com/store/displayca...rmance.Spoilers

i believe its the same one Laz has or got.... i think he will help ya out wit it!!!! unless he is still tryin to be all misteious bout his car ya konw? i think u might need to get it fixed :? but dont take my word just go and check it out ask em if somethin wrnog ya know? good luck!!!
    Diego

Screw that, send it back. If it says it's for the 8G, then it should fit perfectly.

2003galantes
    Anybody get this wing yet. If so help me out im getting it painted friday and need to know what im gonna do.I dont know if when they tighten it down it wll flatten out. They wing looks completely awesome on this car i cant wait to put it on.Ill show pics once its installed i just hope that its not a bitch to fix. Marco

P.S. Im also looking at getting side skirts and a rear lip spoiler for the rear bumper. any body know which side skirts and rear lip fit the best without big modifications. i like a side skirt that doesnt have all designs on it almost like the jdm vr4 ones..All you guys with bodykits help a brother out please.Thanx

2003galantes
    Come on all

i say install the wing first. before you paint. if you have gaps or something get that fixed before you paint or return the wing. its kidna hard to make mods to the wing or return it once its painted.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Censee
    theres a memmber here in florida that has that wing...his screename on tgc is methkilab and it fits his car fine..u might wanna try PMing him

gost2002es
    you think a evo8 spoiler will look dumb on a 8g? someone phototshop it for me? or will that even fit?

Censee
    i think an evo 7 spolier looks soo much better than the 8

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i gotta take a pic of my newly fitted evo 6 wing on my slow-ass 7G.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    i think an evo 7 spolier looks soo much better than the 8
    i agree
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

gost2002es
    wheres there a pic of the evo7 spoiler?

chibisak
    I have both if u want
    since i have both EVO 6 and 8 before and after
    on my 8G