The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2.25 or 2.5 for my V6

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

2.25 or 2.5 for my V6

alirght im planning on getting new piping and a muffler for my V6 8g, at the same time im going to purchase a cai. I want to know if i should get 2.25 or 2.5 piping. I may get nitrious later but im not sure, i dont want to loose power from not enough back pressure with the 2.5, but i dont want to not be able to get all the power from nitrious with the 2.25. what do u guys think?

also do u guys know if the bosal muffler good looking/well made.
    what mufflers do u guys suggest for under $200 thats pretty loud n good sound for a V6

thanks guys also i got my wheels/suspension installed all from what i heard from u guys thanks alot its great

Senior TGC Member
    I think 2.5 will do fine for you. It did for me. Mufflers...I think Chip was endorsing the Bosal but it's starting to crap out on him. I liked my old Magnaflow, but some people don't like it. Others like Arospeed, 5Zigen or Borla. They're all around 100 to 200 bucks.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison