The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bright fogs for under $100

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

bright fogs for under $100

i want some really bright fogs for under $100 what do u guys suggest

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    go to autozone, pepboys, or any car parts store in your area and check those out. you dont need really fancy ass ones just to be bright. all they have to say is "Off-road or show use only!!" lol. then you know they will be really bright! mine where about $40 I think. its been a while since I got mine, and unfortunatly I need another set real soon. bastard windstorms!

...U N D E A D...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'>go to autozone, pepboys, or any car parts store in your area and check those out. you dont need really fancy ass ones just to be bright. all they have to say is "Off-road or show use only!!" lol. then you know they will be really bright! mine where about $40 I think. its been a while since I got mine, and unfortunatly I need another set real soon. bastard windstorms!</div>

u got any pics of the fogs u got??? i have the stock ones and i had 55watt blue 893 bulbs on them and its bin melting the actual fog and chipping it so i need a new one that will light me up blue to match the top.. hopefully 893!!!
    Diego

TGC Regular
    i'll get them tomorrow morning. and you can see how f(_)cked my $h!t is now after my vacation...

...U N D E A D...

i got some from wal mart they're remote controled and hella bright near HID's to be honest i cant remember what the brand was i think the remote said pilot but they this shape (______)
    "run your car, not your mouth"

http://www.norcal-performance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Whips_n_chains408
    i got some from wal mart they're remote controled and hella bright near HID's to be honest i cant remember what the brand was i think the remote said pilot but they this shape (______)
    yea,, my friend got them,, they are,, easy as hell to hook em up....

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

TGC Regular
    here are some pics of my fogs. just wish they were a little closer for you...

this one is broken but you cant tell^^^almost no glass left
    and a few others of the 19s for good measure... :firedevil:

:firedevil: .................................................. ............................. :firedevil:

...U N D E A D...