The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Suspension

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

New Suspension

Ok, i talked to GalantESP and he says Tein is in the Research and Development stage of their adjustable suspension kit for the US market Galant. I can't say how long it will be but just letting you all know its in the works!!

where is tein located dave...we need a test car...asap...the more options the better

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

newsobe
    nice how much will it cost ? where do i order it ??

Mgalant99
    Damn!!! Just when I get ground controls put on my car too!!! That sucks!!!

6 months? 1 year? anybodys guess.

I'll contact Tein in the mean time.

MGalant99, don't worry KYB AGXs will be out sooner than you think.

Tiller
    i thought Tein R&D was based in Japan...? WHo's gonna ship their car over...?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>i thought Tein R&D was based in Japan...? WHo's gonna ship their car over...?</div>
    I'm sure Tein will not have a problem getting a hold of a USDM Galant to do R&D on.

GalantESP
    Tein has a warehouse in LA... they already measure it with my car.... but I sold my car.. so... I told them that if they are ready to test.. I'll tell Reelax so they gonna use his car... as far as how long.. I'll say at least couple month... but even if the Galant is late.. we can always use Eclipse.. they are working on Eclipse as well.. ... but for Galant its gonna be a different spring rate... but Tein.. is nice..

Sweet I just checked their webpage, and the Galant and the Eclipse are listed as in development.

-Mohammad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantESP)</div><div class='quotemain'>Tein has a warehouse in LA... they already measure it with my car.... but I sold my car.. so... I told them that if they are ready to test.. I'll tell Reelax so they gonna use his car... as far as how long.. I'll say at least couple month... but even if the Galant is late.. we can always use Eclipse.. they are working on Eclipse as well.. ... but for Galant its gonna be a different spring rate... but Tein.. is nice..</div>

thanks for the info Chris!