The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: clear conrers before & after...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23
    Tiller

clear conrers before & after...

i personally like the amber corners better, so i swapped them back... i think i need a new picture hosting site though... these clubphoto shots look like shit...

You have to see both sides to really say if you like it or not, now that i see one side on a silver 02 Galant.....its ok. It would probably look better with a the blue hyperwhite bulb in the turnsignal.

Try www.ImageStation.com for photo hosting.

dre24k
    I think clear corners look cheap after a while

the amber looks more luxury sport while the clear just reminds me of all the damn ricer civics

Dilemma
    ahhh excellent job...was it a bitch to do? mine was

i like clear better. maybe a titanium bulb might be better. that amber bulb just gets to me lol. IMO though it looks better with the chrome housing than the black on your car

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrAzYWARA)</div><div class='quotemain'>ahhh excellent job...was it a bitch to do? mine was </div>

uh-huh... real pain in the ass...

I think the clear looks better
    and besides I couldnt go back to the amber even if I wanted to...I smashed the shit out of my lenses..
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

I honestly don't know but would probably lean towards the amber reflector ones b/c the '02 have the tinted main headlight area but your corners don't have that match. That picture is so far away, I can't really give a good assessment.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Tiller
    here was a close up of the cleared section i took...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>here was a close up of the cleared section i took...

</div>

i remember that look...did its justice with the titanium bulbs...i liked it better, looks like u don't have a bulb in there at all

Tiller
    too much chrome in the corner housing... if it was blacked out like the main part, it would be good...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>too much chrome in the corner housing... if it was blacked out like the main part, it would be good...</div>

that or a full chrome housing...its like the chrome is acting like a trim color but isn't doing a good job contrasting the black...too much of it...

The amber bulb has got to go.. I like the cleared look.. it sets your ride apart from the other 15 Galants rollin stock you see each day..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>The amber bulb has got to go.. I like the cleared look.. it sets your ride apart from the other 15 Galants rollin stock you see each day..</div>

yeah, they'd prolly miss the 18" Racing Hart's and opnly see the clear corner...

the clear corner sucks, so the amber reflector is there to stay...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>[the clear corner sucks, so the amber reflector is there to stay...</div>

Do your thang...
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Supernova
    I think i'm going to have trouble doing mine. The toutrial(sp) looks like it'll be a b****. :?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think i'm going to have trouble doing mine. Â*The toutrial(sp) looks like it'll be a b****. :?</div>

watch the videos...learn some techniques

Aztec
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJC)</div><div class='quotemain'>02's have the tinted main headlight area but your corners don't have that match. </div>

ditto

Aztec
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dre24k)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think clear corners look cheap after a while the amber looks more luxury sport while the clear just reminds me of all the damn ricer civics</div>

I think that clear corners have more of a luxury look. Look at any high end car in Europe or Asia. The only reason amber is use is because of state laws.

I just noticed today that our state patrol cars have clear front turn signals when I was across from one at a stoplight and he was turning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast