The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CARBON FIBER TRUNK LID!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    I know i want one, but i would have to sell my wing for sure, and i just got this monster not to long ago..
    Yeah, and I'd hate to lose my GTZ spoiler. I'd like to put a CF spoiler on the CF trunk lid, but I don't really like any that I've seen. I don't want any that have pedastals.
    I would never put a wing with stands on my drill, the idea of drilling holes threw a regular hood or a CF hood just bothers me. the only solution would be to find a CF lip wing like M3 lip.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I know i want one, but i would have to sell my wing for sure, and i just got this monster not to long ago..
    Yeah, and I'd hate to lose my GTZ spoiler. I'd like to put a CF spoiler on the CF trunk lid, but I don't really like any that I've seen. I don't want any that have pedastals.
    I would never put a wing with stands on my drill, the idea of drilling holes threw a regular hood or a CF hood just bothers me. the only solution would be to find a CF lip wing like M3 lip.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, a lip spoiler from a BMW, but I haven't found one in CF yet. If you find one in CF, let me know.

escoson
    That's exactly what I was thinking, a lip spoiler from a BMW, but I haven't found one in CF yet. If you find one in CF, let me know.
    there is a kid by me with a white m3 with a cf front lip and the lip spoiler on back in cf. im pretty sure its real so next time i see him ill ask what make it is. its probaly hartge or hamman but ill find out for sure

I'm with shane on this one I love my spoiler to much to give it all up for the trunk. I'm not really feeling the idea either.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

I found a site that lists a CF lip spoiler for an M5. Click here. There is no price though. But, you know what they say? If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I found a site that lists a CF lip spoiler for an M5. Click here. There is no price though. But, you know what they say? If you have to ask, you can't afford it.</div>

Hell yea, i guessing its around $500..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Angelina264

CF hood

I'm down for a GB if the trunk is from VIS. There's alot of fakes out there and i want it to look right. I found the trunk for 595 not including shipping. holla back

Censee
    damn these things are running at a high price....jeesh..

Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    Hell yeah they are, still not going to give up my wing for it.. well maybe..

i aint feelin cf trunk :? :? guess id MAYBE get it if i got the cf evo hood.. which im gettin soon hopefully!
    Diego

Censee
    u gotta admit it will catch ure eye if u saw it at a show and u didnt think they had it for the galant........i wish we had a cf wing to match it,cuz i wouldnt wanna lose my spoiler over it

u gotta admit it will catch ure eye if u saw it at a show and u didnt think they had it for the galant........i wish we had a cf wing to match it,cuz i wouldnt wanna lose my spoiler over it
    ONly CF wing that would actually fit, would be the CF EVO 8 spoiler, which is out right now for about 400 and some change.. Saw it lastnight at Speedlife, pretty toit..

ONly CF wing that would actually fit, would be the CF EVO 8 spoiler, which is out right now for about 400 and some change.. Saw it lastnight at Speedlife, pretty toit..
    toit in deed!!!!!! toit like a dragon!
    Diego

Censee
    toight like a toiger!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Magic
    i didn't know the EVO 8 wing would fit our galants... i might have to get one

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black Magic)</div><div class='quotemain'>i didn't know the EVO 8 wing would fit our galants... Â*i might have to get one Â*</div>

if u go to the dealer they say no... but u have to get em off some member that can hook u up wit em...

evo wing on a jap 8 g....

100% cf evo wing
    Diego

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12