The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: nos for my 7g?

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    ractivegalant

nos for my 7g?

does anyone know what is the best available nos set up for a 95 galant ls and what kind of mods are required so i dont blow my motor? what is the max shot of NOS that a galant can handle w/o damaging anything?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: nos for my 7g?

Quote Originally Posted by ractivegalant
    does anyone know what is the best available nos set up for a 95 galant ls and what kind of mods are required so i dont blow my motor? what is the max shot of NOS that a galant can handle w/o damaging anything?
    There is no Nitrous set-up for any mitsu galant for any generation, you will have to use a universal kit. I will tell you like i tell everyone else who wants to run on the bottle, you will have to build up your internals, if not dont plan on having a motor for a while. I say build up your internals, pistons, rods, sleeves, fuel set-up, and igniton coils.... Maximum sho that can be run on a stock set-up with minor or no damage 75-shot, anything more, BOOOmmmmm.. bye bye motor..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.