The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where to buy a carbon fiber evo hood?

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    mbssbm

Where to buy a carbon fiber evo hood?

For all of those who have bough Carbon fiber evo hoods, where did you get them and how much did you pay. I'm looking for the best deal. I found a shop in Arizona who will sell one for $475 + shipping.

PLEASE help.

escoson
    talk to jason

his name on here is prophet

Dilemma
    I believe there is a GB on hoods check the group buy section.

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13733

Click the above link and it will bring you to my group buy. It is still not to late for you to join.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

mbssbm
    it says that the GB is closed

I got mine for 425.00 from my shop.
    Love,
    Matt

Alister_McRae
    Hey Mbssbm, i see your from AZ, you should join our AZ chapter and come to some meets we have. We had one yesterday but it wasnt the greatest turn out.

i got mine for 500 shipped from VIS.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

honestly, i got mine at 370.00 installed.. (+20 for sparco hoodpins)
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sillyasianz)</div><div class='quotemain'>honestly, i got mine at 370.00 installed.. (+20 for sparco hoodpins)</div>

Sillyasianz I thought you had a CF hood from some company called TCS. Not a VIS.

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15124

yea, i didn't mention anything about VIS...(im getting the VIS front end today tho )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sillyasianz)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea, i didn't mention anything about VIS...(im getting the VIS front end today tho Â*:D )</div>

Silly your going to be putting some JDM headlights too right.

if u read the info under my mods, i have JDM's, had them for a long time now, actually even have extra parts (400.00, used w/ 2left and 2 right JDM's)...plus JDM grill at 80.00. oh and the front end was cheap, really cheap, cost under 200.00, wayyy under that. They took a picture of my front end b4 I even picked up the bumper.

Angelina264

Carbon FIBER HOOD

If you go to VIS.com you can order the hood from there. It costs about $500 not including shipping. Be careful cuz there's other people who make the hood, but it doesn't fit right. VIS is the best way to go. Check it out

Censee
    yea i think erebuni selld 2 types of cf hoods...which i saw 1 pic of one on a galant and it had a gap.....if u think the vis gap is big wait tioll u see the erebuni one..... anyways like a264 said vis is the way to go

Re: Carbon FIBER HOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina264
    If you go to VIS.com you can order the hood from there. It costs about $500 not including shipping. Be careful cuz there's other people who make the hood, but it doesn't fit right. VIS is the best way to go. Check it out
    Thats not true. MY hood is NOT VIS. It has the same fitment issues as VIS. When I was at VIS they asked if they could take photos of my hood and jdm lights and modified USDM front end. I told them that my hood wasn't from them, but they didn't care. It is the same, but cheaper in price. Ask CALI, he will vouch for all I say, he has VIS and I dont. I hung out at his place to give him a JDM headlight glass.