The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: for you gys that want to tint your tailights or whatever

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

for you gys that want to tint your tailights or whatever

i foudn this website through another forum adn they use it on there tailights to make the orange on there tailight lense red it looks good, here is a color chart of what colors they have and its transparent. http://www.oracal.com/products/product_det...6&cat_ID=4&pg=2 and here is a pic of what it will look like when done http://www.ivtecdaily.com/rsx/mods/tailLights.html it seems like a easy mod especially you guys with altezza i think that would good.
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

99TBP-ES
    Well what you can also do is paint your tailights using Testers candy apple red. The time and difficulty are a little more than that, but it would look great.

yeah but if you mess up then you have to strip the paint, and with this you can change it any time you want to just in case you don't like it. no drips no mess and its like a couple of bucks they are selling it for 4$ on clubrsx.com, i don't know how much you need check there website out in the forsale section. its call orcal 8300
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

How does it hold up to rain and peeling?
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

well what they are saying its reall good it might fade a little after 5 years but its vinyl material, so it stay on your tailights for a long time. i never tried it but i was going to get a n rsx and i ws looking into this. go to there web site.

those rsx tails are lookin nice...
    Diego