The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gucci Interior/Spinners - They beat you to it Ballin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 30

Gucci Interior/Spinners - They beat you to it Ballin

2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Alister_McRae
    i dont like it. If your gonna do gucci, #1 do the whole car. It look soooooo tacky like that. #2, atleast do a decent color for cryin out loud. I think the way Mario was gonna set his up with the black two tone or black on black would look light years better than that color.... :?

Jeff
    i agree, that color is horrible, especially with the wood grain interior. atleast ball'n has taste.

Only advantage I see to that color is when you puke on it from riding with it all day, it won't show up as much. Gawd! Colorblind people should not be allowed to do car interiors....
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

i use to like spinners until i notice they stick out on front wheel drive cars at least 3in from the wheel i think it looks stupid. i am not saying ballin's car looks stupid, but the spinners were not made for cars with out a 2" lip, cause i got my 19's with the 20 spin kit and they stuck out and seen another car with em on 18's and they stuck out. so i just said forget it and ordered something else for my galant but its a secret can you say dubs with no mods to suspension. i can....lol
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

nah they ain't beat him to it, cuz ballin' plan on doing the whole interior, not just the inserts/steering wheels!!!-- - show em mario!! that color is nasty though!!

--edited previous comm. bout homie c
    Semper Fi'

Are all spinners like that? The gap is horrible on those!

Mario is gonna be on a whole different level than that ugly stuff. Why would anyone use Pink Gucci fabric on a gray interior?
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

matrix8228
    that shit looks ghetto as fuck. Why pink?

GalantLadie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Only advantage I see to that color is when you puke on it from riding with it all day, it won't show up as much. Gawd! Colorblind people should not be allowed to do car interiors....
    :scary: :laughing: :laughing: man that is UGLY!!!
    it may be gucci, but its still ugly and i wonder does she plan on doing the rear door panels too??? anyone else notice that the front inserts are done but the rear ones arnt.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jluv97

Mario is gonna be on a whole different level than that ugly stuff. Why would anyone use Pink Gucci fabric on a gray interior?
    no not all spinner are like that, those seem to be universal one. Why you think davins are so expensive cause their spiners are specially made for that wheel.

Damn.. ya'll are gonna scare the poor girl away if she decides to join TGC...

and Kaztec.. WTF are you talkin about..

btw - crome -- no doubt for banning me again from gatgc, morenito-what happened , your boy ED told you to do it??? lol - its all good

The FORUM is DOWN for EVERYBODY, not just you...

- no doubt once again T - disregard it, then!! - u need help w/ anything on the site?- - - i was trying to remember wtf i said again to ya that caused it - its gravy!!!!

and damn, its a shorty's ride!!!
    Semper Fi'

i dunno yall im kinda feelin it... its just different and someone elses ride so i gotta give her props for what she did... im not sayin the colors match but that can still be changed! its nice for now... and the spinners are looking good!!! jsut need maybe a drop in the front to make the front not have much gap!! good luck to ya gurl! is she even joining tgc yet?
    Diego

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    :puzzled1: :decline: :decline: :pukey: :monkeypiss: half-assed pink gucci interior
    :retard: :doubleup:

...U N D E A D...

white_gtz
    Blue and Grey would've been tight......if the whole interior was done! The wheel gap does look like she's about to go mud-booging.

escoson
    Quote Originally Posted by jluv97

there the spinner atachments. your suppose to have atleast a 2 inch lip on the wheel so it sits inside and looks good. IMO, that looks like shit and if that person every hits a pothole or curb it will be a sad day.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    That car is gay as hell, Pink Gucci interior..lamo.. you gotta be fuckin with me.. Then whats bad only a part of the interior is done, and it doesnt match, greypinkwood..lmao..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

KNJGalant2002
    Quote Originally Posted by N.H.GalantLadie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    :scary: :laughing: :laughing: man that is UGLY!!!
    it may be gucci, but its still ugly and i wonder does she plan on doing the rear door panels too??? anyone else notice that the front inserts are done but the rear ones arnt.
    Yea I noticed too that the rear inserts are not done. Maybe it's a work in progress. It might look better with the rear inserts done. It just needs to match a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGalant
    Damn.. ya'll are gonna scare the poor girl away if she decides to join TGC...

and Kaztec.. WTF are you talkin about..

btw - crome -- no doubt for banning me again from gatgc, morenito-what happened , your boy ED told you to do it??? lol - its all good

The FORUM is DOWN for EVERYBODY, not just you...
    Whats goin on with this King.....why is my name coming out your mouth?

The wheel gap does look like she's about to go mud-booging.
    We've got an assload of 4x4s running around here on the board....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast