The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gucci Interior/Spinners - They beat you to it Ballin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGalant
    The wheel gap does look like she's about to go mud-booging.
    We've got an assload of 4x4s running around here on the board....
    lol
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGalant
    We've got an assload of 4x4s running around here on the board....
    mine bein one but not for long!!!!!
    Diego

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    looks like I will still be rompin too. my friend pussed out on the lowering job. he fu**in told me that his friend at Mitsu told him that even HE wouldnt attemp it cuz it was too hard. And that some motorsport shop here would charge like 350 and it would be a 10 hour job with a spring compressor and a lift! I think its total bullshit and that he is just too lazy. unfortunatly I'm out of luck because he has the ass-load of tools and all I have is the compressor, plus I'm only one guy. Oh well, looks like I will just have to hold off for now.

...U N D E A D...

Maybe pink because it is a girl's car? Notice "Betsy's Mitsubishi"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator
    Maybe pink because it is a girl's car? Notice "Betsy's Mitsubishi"
    Where its a girls car or not, you finish the job, you dont do half and leave the rest, and pink and gray dont go together at all..eww
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Only advantage I see to that color is when you puke on it from riding with it all day, it won't show up as much. Gawd! Colorblind people should not be allowed to do car interiors....
    god damn,, CHip that is COLd,,

BTW it really ugly color.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lx4life)</div><div class='quotemain'>i use to like spinners until i notice they stick out on front wheel drive cars at least 3in from the wheel i think it looks stupid. i am not saying ballin's car looks stupid, but Â*the spinners were not made for cars with out a 2" lip, cause i got my 19's with the 20 spin kit and they stuck out and seen another car with em on 18's and they stuck out. so i just said forget it and ordered something else for my galant but its a secret Â*can you say dubs with no mods to suspension. i can....lol</div>

Yeah....when I first got my wheels I noticed how they stuck out a little from the outside of the rim and I thought about returning them (even though I really couldn't), but I decided to put them on first to see how they really looked,,,,to be honest with you, I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me..fast. I noticed how hers stick way out there,,,,,that's because those "spinners" are universal spinners and are not manufactured to fit specific wheels, that's why they look like propellors and not spinners...Don't get me wrong peeps, I'm not hating on Shorties ride, it's just that I did LOTS of research,talked w/ engineers/designers of spinning wheels, and WAITED for over a year for them to come out with 18's than spin. The 18" Diablo Vienna/Chopper SP6 is the "ONLY" 18" wheel out on the market right now that spins and is made to go together.

Here's her wheels.....notice the spinner is "flat" and has no rivets....

I first saw these spinners on a Lexus SC400 and noticed how far they stuck out......

Here's my wheels.....contoured spinners and rivets for added detail......

Here's a side view of how much they stick out........only the center "bearings" really stick out....

Now for the interior.........

Pink Gucci is OK for the interior of a girls ride...except it needs to compliment the entire car without throwing the whole theme of the car off. They did a nice job on the install though.....shorty just needs to finish.
    I still plan on doing my shit in Gucci, but now I gotta go bigger and better....I've got plans for the G-ride :twisted: :twisted:,,,just can't let the details be known yet.....just so you have an idea....it consists of a compeletly new I.C.E. package, Full Custom Gucci interior, and a complete color change.

Here's a rough idea of how the seats would look.......in gray. (photoshop)

Congrats to the shorty Betsy who beat me to the punch.........

yeah i like yours they do not stick out like some i have seen. i see you have choppers, i had diablo spinners and they stuck out. the wheel company doesn't go through chopper cause i ask them why, they said they cost too much, but shit they look better. but oh well now i got something better its all good. just waiting for the tires.
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

yo,, balln8g,, i still take your Spinner over him.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Faction
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    That car is gay as hell, Pink Gucci interior..lamo.. you gotta be fuckin with me.. Then whats bad only a part of the interior is done, and it doesnt match, greypinkwood..lmao..

that shit is TEH GHEY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12