The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: people who are interested in kits

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

people who are interested in kits

i know this will get moved and that's goood 'cus i didn't know where to post it.

I asked a company called Shark Racing, if they could a custom kit for my galant. and this is what they told me:
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: samuel.zermeno
    Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 12:25 AM
    Subject: Re: sc2 body kit

We can make our body kits for any cars...we just need the demand for it..

Customer Service
    I gave them our addrees, and told them to give me info on what we would need to have a kit made for us. they're a big company and do some of their own kits, so lets see what happens.

I used to have a Hyundai SUV i knew about this club called TeamSR. they're a club for Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, and Mitsu. Their main sponsor is Shark Racing, and they make a bunch of parts for the cars, they're just beggining to do stuff for mitsus and just starting to do stuff for galants. they already have stuff for the mirage and lancer.

checkout the site www.sharkracing.com......if we do get something made, it should be called like the "Z kit" or the "Zhark Kit" i think that's what i deserve for getting the hook-up 8) J/k

escoson
    if u get a widebody made im down.

Quote Originally Posted by escoson
    if u get a widebody made im down.
    [email protected]

people, send them emails to show support for the galant. but hell yeah, i'll pay enough $$$ for a direct bolt-on widebody

matrix8228
    those tiburons look bad ass.

the tiburon......the only car i would trade my G for without thinking it twice