The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIS CYber 2 front bumper

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

VIS CYber 2 front bumper

Alright, i know there are alot of posts about this, ive read a lot of them. I am buying the VIS front end at like 205 and want to know a few things...
    I have the JDM headlights. I want to know how hard is it to install the kit. do u just screw new side holes, cut the re-enforcement bar at the the bottom (if u have seen the pics of the USDM kit project, couldn't u just do that?). What else need to get bolted on>? Help me out, people w/ JDM lights, is that all u did...?
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

having the jdm headlights isn't really gonna help you. its just gonna fill in the gaps in the bumper for the different shape of the jdm headlight. install is gonna be pretty much the same as if you had us spec headlight, minus some filling that you might do if you had the smaller us headlights.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

another thing u could do for now to cover the spaces or so ive herard... is put a 02+ headlights of the ones we got here in the US instead of spending a lot on JDMs for now.... then get jdms and be a pimp
    Diego

well i have JDM lights! then i must be a pimp...

ummmmmmmmmmmm no answer to that... :?
    Diego

tggotta12
    I love the look of the JDM lights, i thinks its cool that you are doing that along with the initial v kit. Speaking of that, where did you find that Initial V Kit ? i have look all over the web and cant find it anywhere ??? would i have to get JDM headlights if i got that bumper ?

yes and no. yes you should get the JDM's. BUt if u cant afford it, there is a USDM GB for a inital V kit. Its in the process of being made. I am part of that GB, but i have already have a buyer for the frontend. It is not closed yet, you can still get in on it, 50.00 deposit, 500 when its ready for the full kit. i also talked to the guy making the kit, he might be offering just the front a t 250.00....

im getting the VIS version of the initial v. they just call it the cyber 2. im getting that front bumper at 200.00. They are just 30min away from me so im just picking it up

Got the bumper yesterday. IT was under 200.00. Really cheap, cant say how much exactly. I installed the bumper. I have gap issues, but I still have a re-enforcement bar. I took out the foam, and cut the welded metal in half, then grinded it down even more. It fits perfectly (the bar). So I still have safety. I still have a small gap under the JDM lights and in the center area. All i need to do i fabricate a top fiberglass bar to go over the center area so i can grill the center. Imma go to a shop to fill the gaps in. It took me like 4hrs to make the kit sit tightly as i can and be able to drive around safely... :!:

I came from the local shop. I wanted all the small gaps filled, everything sitting flush, and factory matching paint. They told me 800.00! WTF! So I called some people. I went back to the same place. If I put small stickers on my side rear windows I can get it all for 600.00. Does that sound good? They wont be using BONDO, but more fiberglass. They will paint it and sand it down. They say it will be show ready. They even said if my USDM skirts and rear are done they will do it for an extra 100.00. Forget about the side and rear, is 600.00 a good deal??