The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: altezza pics

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    Remedy

altezza pics

I was wondering if some could post pics of their tails on their silver G in carbon fiber and chrome. Thanks

check wtih Seth or Dandj,, they use to have Photoshoped of it.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

rascalrg
    sorry i don't have a pic of mine because i didn't have em on long enough to get a photo -- in other words: DON'T DO IT!! well, that's IMO, anyway. i had em on for a week or so and i tried to like them but i just thought they looked cheap, especially on the cool, classy look of the silver g-ride. i do think it might be a different story if maybe the outer clear lens was flat around instead of formed (3-D) and, most importantly, if the chrome background (where the CF or the black would be on the other styles) was FLAT instead of in the cheesy fan design they got goin on. i really wanted the look of the newer Lexus style tails and i can tell you that IT AIN'T THAT. i'm lookin into spending the bigger bucks for the JDMs...

good luck

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by rascalrg
    sorry i don't have a pic of mine because i didn't have em on long enough to get a photo -- in other words: DON'T DO IT!! well, that's IMO, anyway. i had em on for a week or so and i tried to like them but i just thought they looked cheap, especially on the cool, classy look of the silver g-ride. i do think it might be a different story if maybe the outer clear lens was flat around instead of formed (3-D) and, most importantly, if the chrome background (where the CF or the black would be on the other styles) was FLAT instead of in the cheesy fan design they got goin on. i really wanted the look of the newer Lexus style tails and i can tell you that IT AIN'T THAT. i'm lookin into spending the bigger bucks for the JDMs...

good luck

hahahah i was jusss bout to type nooooooooooooooo....but ten i read ras' quote....but hey thats juss our opinion

jdms baby!!!!!
    Diego

bam462
    only car i like them things on is a 2 g eclipse when the whole back light system is done. anything else looks cheap save the extra money and get JDMs

Vegas Stunner

Hmmm IMO..

IMO.. I love my chrome tails on my silver g. If I can get my sisters digital cam I will take some pics if you'd like.. I think it looks way better than those stock tails.. The stock ones look like they could be on a 1990 vehicle not a 2001.. IMO

In my opinion, JDM tails is the way to go, 2nd or 3rd gen. They just set the Galant above everyone else in the looks department.

I agree with Vegas... I love the way they look on my silver G. I would take them over the JDM's myself, I think the JDM's look to much like the stock, and would anyone really notice that they were aftermarket? Unless they drove a Galant themselves?

GaLanT
    IMO the back border around it kills them.. that and altezzas are played out.

clone2020
    galantevo,

What does that emblem say on your car and where did you get it?

I need to find a shop that makes custom chrome emblems.

-Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by galantevo
    i dunno what it says but all i know is that aint no american or us trunk... look how thing the sides are... next to the plate...
    Diego

mighty
    hey all, the jdm's.....can someone post a link where I can get these for a 2003 ES?
    thanks

Jeff
    i got the altezzas, but i don't have anything against jdm's so here you go...
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17194

mighty
    thanks for replying man.
    I have to wait a little while to get them.......I will remember that name though, they look good.......just need some more $ first