The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: vr4 wheels fit on all 6gs?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    asterisk

vr4 wheels fit on all 6gs?

Hi,

I own a econo-tastic '93 Galant S and I was wondering if 91 or 92 VR-4 wheels will fit my car?

If so, where would I go about looking for some?

Thanks

J apmetal
    My '91 GTi has VR4 wheels on it, and so far as I know all galants that age have the same stud fitment so they should go on no probs; as for finding them, get onto some VR4 owner's clubs and see if anyone has some spare [maybe they changed their wheels & dont need the originals any more]

cant think of any places to go right now, but do a search & you'll find loads of VR4 sites etc; or try the usual places like Ebay & similar

happy hunting ! 8)

PS; if you're still looking in a few months when I change my wheels, I'll sell you mine [you'll have to ship them from the UK to wherever tho]

Rasko Da Gama
    They will fit if you have 4x114,3mm bolts, Go to www.galantvr4.org and get them in "For Sale" forum...
    You'll find them pretty soon.

ConceptSleeper
    i thought the VR4 was a 5 lug pattern???

Rasko Da Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by ConceptSleeper
    i thought the VR4 was a 5 lug pattern???
    No, it is a 4 lug (4x114,3mm), but some VR-4 owners did a 5-lug swap from 1G or 2G T/E/L (5x114,3). It's not so dificult to swap and you have much more to choose when you're trying to find some nice wheels for your baby

ken inn
    nope. 4 on 114.3 t/e/l is 5 lug

ConceptSleeper
    thanks for clearing that up, i got them backwards