The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Police quality strobes???

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    ScOtTiE_MaK

Police quality strobes???

where can i get some of those...or at least ones as bright and noticable, i have ones now that are ghetto...i want like mad bright strobes

Go to Ebay and search on Whelan. They're police strobes, but they're expensive
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

MitsuRacer
    Yea Whelan makes some sick ass strobes, my friend Rick has them in his WRX cause he's a fire fighter, and if you look right at them its almost blinding. They are what all emergency vehicles use but they are legal for anyone to have in their cars. Only problem you might have is if you don't want to void your warranty on your car or headlights, cause once you drill into those bad boys your warranty is shot. :twisted:

ScOtTiE_MaK
    oh its been over....and i already got drilled holes for my cheap ass ones...can you guys send me a link to the ones like the after market ones that are like lil strobe tubes that have that lil nipple thing on em.....

thanks, let me know -=)

if i am not mistaking we did had GB going on long time ago,, i dont know if this is still GO or not..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Dave@SE
    Definitely stick with real police strobes no matter what you get... Whelan, Nova, Sho-Me, even Eurolite makes a decent kit now believe it or not. These real strobe kits are more expensive, but definitely worth it.