The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tornado Air Sytem?

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    Fasttech

Tornado Air Sytem?

I was wondering does anyone have it in there car? I just purchased the tornado air product and am doubtful about it working. I got the product two days ago and installed it. I took my car for spin around the block and floor it a couple of times but didn't notice a performance difference. Actually the car seems to perform weaker than before. I think the tornado air system is garbage I haven't notice a change in the car except for gas mileage. It seems to give more mileage on gas.

Please somebody tell me otherwise if you felt any difference, performance wise in your car acceleration or movement?

It seem to me with this product on the car it move slower than before and is weaker. I also reset my computer by taking of the positive terminal for 5 minutes as instructed from them and the car still feel the same slow as hell. The car to me seemed to move quicker with this product off.

Please relay any results to me on this product!

Black2k1GTZ
    This has been discussed numerous times before...please use the search function...it will turn up numerous results. Most of them telling you that you wasted the money you payed for it unfortunatly...so I am going to close this topic.

Marc :mg: