The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dash kit question.. I used search but no find..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 36
    Vegas Stunner

Dash kit question.. I used search but no find..

Hey I while ago I ran into a web site that someone had posted on here for dash kits. Well Im ready to purchase a dash kit now and I remember that they had really good prices on 26 piece kits... I tried using the search button but couldnt find anything.. Does anyone know the site?

Thanks

R u lookin for the vinyl adhesives or the full replacement. I wouldn't waste my money on those weak ass adhesives. For the replacements I believe u could get them from Don Herring Mitsibishi. Do a search for that place and give them a call. They should be able to work something out for ya.

Alka Plus is the place I recommended. That's who did my dash kit in woodgrain and I am really pleased with theur quality and customer service.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Vegas Stunner

THANKS!

ya Alka Plus was the site! Hey how difficult is it to put it on?

I saw Chips dash kit in person...I am going to get the same one. It looks good, not cheap at all. There are some sites that sell that cheap ass thin plastic shit but Alka Plus pieces are thick laminated parts...good quality.
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_v_jr
    I saw Chips dash kit in person...I am going to get the same one. It looks good, not cheap at all. There are some sites that sell that cheap ass thin plastic shit but Alka Plus pieces are thick laminated parts...good quality.
    i agree...has n/e one seen the nyc dashes kit?....its always on ebay buy it now fer like 153$...juss wonderin...if not im goin with the alka plus kit also

8ggalant
    n/e body?

Skipp
    well, since alotta people are goin for the Alka trim, i'm thinkin maybe they will give us a deal if we do a group buy....not sure if it will work, but just a suggestion. I think I'm goin for the brushed aluminum. what yall think???????

Vegas Stunner

good idea..

Hey if one of you wants to try to start up a GB with alkaplus that would be awesome.. anyone down?

I have a silver galant... I have some alluminum diamond plate floor mats so Im thinkin silver carbon fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Alka Plus is the place I recommended. That's who did my dash kit in woodgrain and I am really pleased with theur quality and customer service.
    Is there a website?

Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

mighty
    if my g is silver, would the light burlwood (in you all's opinion) look good?

I'm down. Which carbon fiber pattern would match the TYC Alteezas and a carbon fiber hood the best. Any opinions? I don't have either yet.

Shashi

Monkey
    Oops... It started off with one F-ing sticker on the housing around my shifter... peeled it off, left the adhesive... got some stripper to take that off... wipe and the cheap piece of sh*t peeles off the plastic cover!!

DIY time... took it off, stripped it... painted chrome.. put a coat on, looked great till I touched it! Plastic garbage... so I went online today and ordered the above mentioned kit... silver carbon fiber plus 10 bucks for shipping... crossing fingers on it looking nice.

definetly keep us updated.
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

I am going to order this kit here in a little bit. Can anyone tell me what the Real Carbon Fiber +30 means. I wrote them a email but I want to order now.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Monkey
    I ordered mine this morning (silver carbon fiber)... I forgot the zip so they called and got that info... asked the lady why was there a price difference...

Listed $137 but in actuallity it came out to be 188 with the 10 buck shipping... the +30 means an additional 30% on the cost due to the fact that carbon fiber look is 3D and material is more expensive... that's what the lady told me...

BXNYMitsu01
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    well, since alotta people are goin for the Alka trim, i'm thinkin maybe they will give us a deal if we do a group buy....not sure if it will work, but just a suggestion. I think I'm goin for the brushed aluminum. what yall think???????

Yeah Brushed Aluminum is the bomb that is what I'll go for! 8)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Monkey)</div><div class='quotemain'>I ordered mine this morning (silver carbon fiber)... I forgot the zip so they called and got that info... asked the lady why was there a price difference...

Listed $137 but in actuallity it came out to be 188 with the 10 buck shipping... the +30 means an additional 30% on the cost due to the fact that carbon fiber look is 3D and material is more expensive... that's what the lady told me...</div>

Don't forget to post picz,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Monkey)</div><div class='quotemain'>I ordered mine this morning (silver carbon fiber)... I forgot the zip so they called and got that info... asked the lady why was there a price difference...

Listed $137 but in actuallity it came out to be 188 with the 10 buck shipping... the +30 means an additional 30% on the cost due to the fact that carbon fiber look is 3D and material is more expensive... that's what the lady told me...</div>

Yeah I went ahead and called this morning and ordered it also. I don't know why they don't say something like add 30% or something a little more clearer. Should be getting it in 5 to 10 days. I can't wait.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast