The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Red blubs with stock gauges

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    VIO
    never heard of dj work. i'm not real deep into the turntablist scene so i only know of the biggest of the big names like a-trak, qbert, craze, assult, rectangle, etc. i can spin breaks and d&b but i like to mix the hard dance stuff the best.

Dj Morgan is the biggest name in Hard NRG. Hes over in the UK. My friend Matt K was asked to do a tour there. He also now has gigs in ATL, FL, Boston, NY, Portland, and Seattle.

akiraflux
    6 years ago i was whorin dj morgan out on our message boards. nobody would bring him out. nobody wanted nrg. i even had kemical kidd (same group) all lined out to come play for free as long as i paid for ticket/hotel. but nobody liked it.

if you can believe it...i saw dieselboy at a club once...thursday night (biggest "rave" club night here) and there were 40 people in club. they all went to the regular club to hear the resident shit dj. 6 months later everybody is saying how much they love d&b and always have. i hate ravers. bunch of bandwagon jumpin motherfuckers.

lol completely agree with you. whats your dj handle? Where do you play?

Airbus A320
    Man I replaced the lights in my stock dash with red lights and they only looked red for about a month then they faded. I think I might have just used some cheap ass bulbs though.

VIO
    nrg is pretty cool. barry diston from the uk is a friend of mine. he's getting to be a pretty big dja nd producer over there. we brought him over a couple of months ago and he and i headlined at velvet. the only time in the club's 7 year history that they gave the club to a promotinos company. we got 6 times the normal number of people for a friday night. needless to say the owner now loves my agent. <grin>

- airbus - click the link below, they sell bulbs that won't fade but they're expensive.

http://www.lightlens.com/coloredbulbs.htm

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbus A320
    Man I replaced the lights in my stock dash with red lights and they only looked red for about a month then they faded. I think I might have just used some cheap ass bulbs though.
    u have to get LEDs, never fade.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

akiraflux
    don't really have a handle. only played two parties. more of a bedroom dj. i wish i could afford production setup as i gotta lot of songs in my head.

used to play german trance. then went to nrg. then went to techno. stuff like dylan drazan/jeff mills etc.

Airbus A320
    Thanx peanotation Im gonna try that this weekend.

akiraflux
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbus A320
    Thanx peanotation Im gonna try that this weekend.
    i gave a link up above to some concave LEDs that shine just like regular bulbs. give em a try.

matrix8228

akiraflux
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix8228
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33713&item=2423348 645

will those work as guage lights?
    same ones i bought

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12