The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dash Paint....

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Dash Paint....

This question is for all of you who have painted the interior. I looking to paint vents trim and such,... however I'm not sure what to use. I also thought you guys might help by telling me what to stay away from.

thanks

Not sure on the answers to your questions, but I have seen a ton of topics for the same questions. Just do a search and you should find more than enough information.

try krylon. thats what my brother used to paint the interior of his VW with. i used some other brand, forgot who makes it, its the brand they sell at home depot. but yea i like the way krylon applies better than the stuff that i used. some people say to use primer some say don't. i say to use it to have a more uniform color. if you look at my interior, as shitty as the paint job is, you can tell a slight variation in color because i didn't use primer.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

matrix8228
    krylon fusion is what i used. click on the link in my sig to see it. Its very easy you dont even need to sand it. you just make sure its clean and spray it on.

GalantLadie
    i used dupli-color auto paint u can find it in auto zone, i used 2 coats or primer and bout 7 coats of color and i lost track of how many clear coats i used its been painted for lmost a yr now and have had no problems with it it looks the way it did when i painted it, plus when i wax my car i also wax any painted trim in the car it helps the dust whip right off and keeps it look nice and glossy