The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: UK Parts & service info/links

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    Kieran

UK Parts & service info/links

Hardly an original idea for a topic, and I apolgise if it's been covered elsewhere, but...

Anybody with recommendations for mitsubishi-friendly UK sites / companies?

It seems that finding UK-focused sites/places with reasonable knowledge of Galants isn't the easiest thing in the world...

Here's a brief list of useful(ish) sites i've found so far.

---Parts / accessories---
    www.demon-tweeks.com - Provides motorsport equipment as well as 'performance' bits. Online ordering. Lacking in Galant stuff.

http://cars.potn.com/ - Accessory provider, though it's generic aftermarket stuff.

www.needforspeed.co.uk - Another generic aftermarket provider, but the site has a handy 'Sort available parts by car' feature, and the Galant (all generations) is listed... but again, there's not that much there.

---cleaning bits---
    www.sportscarworld.ltd.uk - purveyors of Zymol in the UK. You can purchase online.

www.meguiars.co.uk - Well, we can now see what all the fuss is about. Meguiars are in their second year in the UK market. Again, you can order online.

www.autoglym.co.uk - The old favourite. But you can't order online :puzzled1:

---service---
    www.variava.com - The Mitsubishi main dealer network in Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. Nottingham's my local dealer - The staff are excellent, their work is good and they'll also deal with personal and grey imports . You can make parts and service enquiries online as well 8)

That's all i've found so far. Anyone got any additions?

J apmetal
    I've got no sites to add [you think you're badly catered for, try a 13-year-old low-volume model ! :shock: ] BUT I have a little advice

Demon Tweeks are usually really expensive compared to other places, so try around your local aftermarket stores to see if prices are any better

However, the flip-side to this is that Tweeks have enormous buying-power, and they can get hold of odd parts that other places might not [they sourced me a Remus rear box for an 89-93 4G63 in two days, of which to my knowledge there is only one in the country] so if you're trying to find something and you really cant locate it, it is worth paying that bit more for them to track it down for you [assuming it actually exists & one of their suppliers makes it]