The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: stock 4cyl. Front wheel dyno results?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 57
    MnGalant
    Hey triller u pay your extra couple of grand for your six. Ill spend 1200 and beat the shit out of you. And when your six blows up youll wish u had a four . Shit alot cheaper to replace. Dont think you tough shit cause u have a six we all dont live with daddy. And if you knew about these cars ud now the times on a 4 and a 6 are 1second apart your not that much faster. All u 6 owners no offense i just dont like stuck up little bitch that dont know shit about cars and think that there better than everyone.

Senior TGC Member
    I bet Tiller's just implying that in the end our higher displacement will win out over a 4...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

like i said b4, there is no replacement for displacement the i4 can put out some nice power but the real deal is that most likely an v6 will outpower an i4 with equivalent mods.

not to dis the i4 thought i mean i can see some potential. hell, the v6 is gonna be so much more expensive to build up than the i4, 2 more cylinders, and then the v6 gots two banks of cylinders etc etc. hell, if i really wanted to put some big mods on my galant, i woulda bought a 4. TOC's old i4 was badass, he used to kill higher displacement cars left and right. but yea thats what my GTI is for...spending money.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You have GTI pinoy?? What yr and when did you get it ?????
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

MnGalant
    I understand what hes trying to say. I just dont like him acting like his car is superior to mine . I love the four. Ive drove the six when i was test driving and yea its alittle faster and also a kick ass car, but i wanted something i could fix up. The six cost more to fix up. All im trying to explain to thriller is when it comes down to weight and horsepower the four are only about 35 horse away. If he would do the math he would understand.

Senior TGC Member
    With 1 hp equal to the lifting power of 500 pounds a distance of 1 foot a second...that's a lot of lifting.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Getting an extra 25-35whp isn't that hard to pull out of the four banger.

Intake 3-4whp
    Headers 10-15whp
    S-AFC 3-4whp
    Cat-Back 3-4whp

The kami headers are supposed to net around 20+whp they are well constructed headers but most of the gains are in the higher RPMs. the RPW's are well proven Headers as well netting in the range of 20-25whp even more with a AFC.

Ofcourse i haven't seen dynos but i trust RPW and Kami would not try to exagerate their products, especially since we know the quality of RPW products. Both companies make top notch headers for our I4 Galants which net good gains.

Who cares? We all own Galants so who cares who has more power?

I sure don't. Like a lot of people i test drove both the I4 and V6 back to back the differences were negligable IMO, and it was a Base V6 vs a Premium I4, i wanted the extras on the I4.

MnGalant
    You have to remember these are race design header 4 to 1 which is now for there high horse power, 20 is easily possible with this design.

Senior TGC Member
    Good point We're all family Probably would be as pointless as a "My integra is better than your RSX" type arguments...and I've seen too many of those 8)

Tiller
    Quote Originally Posted by MnGalant
    Hey triller u pay your extra couple of grand for your six. Ill spend 1200 and beat the shit out of you. And when your six blows up youll wish u had a four . Shit alot cheaper to replace. Dont think you tough shit cause u have a six we all dont live with daddy. And if you knew about these cars ud now the times on a 4 and a 6 are 1second apart your not that much faster. All u 6 owners no offense i just dont like stuck up little bitch that dont know shit about cars and think that there better than everyone.
    who the fuck let you out of your cage...?

first off, please know who tehefuck you are talking to before you go spouting off at the mouth... don't assume that because someone has money to hook their ride up that they live at home with daddy... my dad's long gone to begin with and i've been on my own for 15+ years...

Your 4 is inferior to the 6... simple as that... go slap on a turbo, and then come talk shit... until then just be happy with what you settled for...

FYI... i forgot more about cars than you'll ever know...

Tiller
    I understand what hes trying to say. I just dont like him acting like his car is superior to mine . I love the four. Ive drove the six when i was test driving and yea its alittle faster and also a kick ass car, but i wanted something i could fix up. The six cost more to fix up. All im trying to explain to thriller is when it comes down to weight and horsepower the four are only about 35 horse away. If he would do the math he would understand.
    only 35 horses away...? where did you go to school...? last time i checked <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>195-140 = 55</span>...

do your homework first before you make yourself look like an ass...

You can "fix-up" a V6 as easily as the I4... i spent the same amount of money on springs, shocks, AEM, exhaust, wheels as you would have spent on your 4... only thing that is going to end up costing me more are the headers...

I didn't make my comments to say that my 6 was better than everyones 4... it's just a fact, the 6 is more powerful... and i asked for dynos to prove me wrong...

Class dismissed...

Tiller
    You have to remember these are race design header 4 to 1 which is now for there high horse power, 20 is easily possible with this design.
    well, when you get your headers, do a before and after dyno run and post them to shut me up...

until then...? i'm gonna keep :monkeypiss: on your I4, just yours man for acting like a jerkoff...

MnGalant
    Pull your head out of ur ass and do the math. U have 55 more horse but you weight more when it come down to it you are only about 35 horse away. And i didnt settle for the 4 i choose it cause 5000 dollars for a 2000 galant with 30000 miles was a hell of a price . And if i wanted a six i would of bought one . Then i could of been as cool as you. We could piss on fours toghether, wouldnt that be fun. SUCK A DICK FAGET And the picture of the motorcycle back to the owner.

Senior TGC Member
    Hey hey come on...no need to get nasty...except on your spelling errors perhaps It's no biggie which engine choice we all went with, we all had our reasons. The point is we all chose a Galant in the end.

Tiller
    [quote=MnGalant]Pull your head out of ur ass and do the math. U have 55 more horse but you weight more when it come down to it you are only about 35 horse away. And i didnt settle for the 4 i choose it cause 5000 dollars for a 2000 galant with 30000 miles was a hell of a price . And if i wanted a six i would of bought one . Then i could of been as cool as you. We could piss on fours toghether, wouldnt that be fun. SUCK A DICK [b][size=24]<span style='color:red'>FAGET</span>

please tell me where you come up with this shit...?

the ES I4 has a power to weight ratio of 21.96
    the GTZ has a power to weight ratio of 16.90

that's all you need to know... no need to go any further...

And if you are going to call me names, at least spell them somewhat correctly... it's Faggot, you stunada...

P.S. it's my cycle douchebag... you're grabbing at air now... quit while you're ahead... or behind, wherever you are...

Senior TGC Member
    Above!! He was above!!!

Tiller
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallifan
    Above!! He was above!!!
    ahhh, my bad...

MnGalant
    Your so sexy when u mad

Tiller
    Your so sexy when u mad
    who's mad...? i'm having a good 'ole time...

MnGalant
    Good we need a little drama around here ever once in a while keeps things interesting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast