The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dash Removal

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Dash Removal

I need to remove the dash to get to the heater core to replace it. Has anyone ever done this? Are there any shortcuts anyone can share to make this job a litt bit easier?

Nevermind, you are 7G. I am dumb.

I couldn't find a tutorial. I would just get your basic tools, (ratchet, sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers), sit in the car and start working your way down to it. That is how I did it and it took me probably 45 minutes to an hour. That was before there was a tutorial on how to do it on here though.
    Last edited by youngin3; 04-25-2009 at 11:55 AM

it's not too hard. you got to remove the bottom pieces followed by the glove box. then there are bolts everywhere. if you miss one you will know because it want to move.

taking out is the easy part...... putting it back in is an adventure

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    it's not too hard. you got to remove the bottom pieces followed by the glove box. then there are bolts everywhere. if you miss one you will know because it want to move.

taking out is the easy part...... putting it back in is an adventure
    well that sounds promising..haha