The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4G63T or 4G64 with pistons, 4G63 head, and turbo??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiperSilver)</div><div class='quotemain'>wait wait wait...do you have an 8g? if u do there maybe a problem. the 4g63 wont bolt up becuz the 4g64 in there is rotated differently...correct me if im wrong but woul need an evo motor</div>

and not just any evo motor, only 4-8

back on topic, i think the 2.4L hybrid has most potential, but if you are going for the best bang for your buck, do the 4g63t + 2g 5spd swap
    7g for life!

HiperSilver
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiperSilver)</div><div class='quotemain'>wait wait wait...do you have an 8g? if u do there maybe a problem. the 4g63 wont bolt up becuz the 4g64 in there is rotated differently...correct me if im wrong but woul need an evo motor</div>

back on topic, i think the 2.4L hybrid has most potential, but if you are going for the best bang for your buck, do the 4g63t + 2g 5spd swap</div>

the best bang for buck would be buying a 1st gen AWD

but yea, 2.4 has the most potential if you have like 20g to play with, i mean you can mod the shit outta both motors and you will slowly reach the 4g63t limit but in the end the 4g64t if it is built accordingly will put more power out...you have to remember with a hybrid motor like that you will need some sort of Engine management not just an AFC..

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    theres a 10s mirage out there in florida that has the hybrid, 4g64 block w/ a 4g63 head.

http://dragtrix.94tsiawd.com/lancer.html[img][/img]

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Yup, o yah, he did a awd conversion too
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiperSilver)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiperSilver)</div><div class='quotemain'>wait wait wait...do you have an 8g? if u do there maybe a problem. the 4g63 wont bolt up becuz the 4g64 in there is rotated differently...correct me if im wrong but woul need an evo motor</div>

back on topic, i think the 2.4L hybrid has most potential, but if you are going for the best bang for your buck, do the 4g63t + 2g 5spd swap</div>

the best bang for buck would be buying a 1st gen AWD

but yea, 2.4 has the most potential if you have like 20g to play with, i mean you can mod the shit outta both motors and you will slowly reach the 4g63t limit but in the end the 4g64t if it is built accordingly will put more power out...you have to remember with a hybrid motor like that you will need some sort of Engine management not just an AFC..</div>

Did you say 20g to play with as in a mitsu 20g turbo or as in $20,000 ???? Im doing the Hybrid 64' with an EVO head in my 8G fully built motor built for about 600hp and a bulletproofed 3g 5 speed tranny swap, AEM Standalone engine management, and a complete fuel system, with a 100 shot of nitrous, direct port, all that is only gonna cost me about $9,000. But again im not sure what u meant by "20g"
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12