The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: injectors

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

injectors

I want to buy some DSM 450 cc injectors and i was wondering if they will fit in a 2.4 '02 galant
    2002 Silver Galant

"If a man yells in the Woods, But there is no women around to hear him, Is he still wrong?"

A question that has plauged man for ages.

Yeah they will fit but you will have to call RC Engineering to get the injector clips they are about $8 a piece.

8ggalant
    u will also neet the resistor pack if im not mistaken

tthanks

i am turbo charging and wanna do all the prep work 1st to spread out the cost
    2002 Silver Galant

"If a man yells in the Woods, But there is no women around to hear him, Is he still wrong?"

A question that has plauged man for ages.

8ggalant
    thats the way to go bro...but yer gonna wann get a afc to lean out those injectors...so i read on http://4g64.150m.com/[img][/img]

Re: tthanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screamoboy85)</div><div class='quotemain'>i am turbo charging and wanna do all the prep work 1st to spread out the cost</div>
    What kind of injectors do 8g galants have, peak and hold or saturate? DSM 450's have a saturate design, and you only need the resistor pack if you are peak and hold design.
    Don't put the injectors in before you get turbo, nick. all you will be doing is richening out your a/f waaaay too much. Get an SAFC first, and then either go with the DSM injectors or an aftermarket company injectors. If you are serious about turboing, give me a call soon.