The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: spark plugs?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

spark plugs?

just wanna know ppls., i'm having my car tuned-up on thursday b/c it's already past its 30,000 mi. But i don't want the oem spark plugs put on, so i just wanna know if those Bosch platinum +4 are any good(in general and for the my 8g?)....O BTW the service says it is cool for me to buy a different spark plug and have them put'em on b/c i looked at the tutorial for putting on the spark plug,.....shit....that's exactly wut i did just looked at the tutorial. my non mechanical ass wouldn't know where to start. Thanks.
    "....BIG got hit in the passenger seat, 'Pac got hit in the passenger seat, now i'm ridin' 'round in the passenger seat..." 50 Cent

I've got the Platinum 4's. Have had them for about 7k miles. I love them. They clean at a real low temperature, so after one practice run at the track, I can feel the plugs cleanliness. I've had no problems, no rough idles, no misfires since I put them in. And yea, I'm not taking off the plenum either, so I had them put in at my 30K service.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

hey, good look fishboy. Thanks for ur opinion on the Bosch's. Can't wait until i get this tune up. I can feel my baby asking to be freshened up.
    "....BIG got hit in the passenger seat, 'Pac got hit in the passenger seat, now i'm ridin' 'round in the passenger seat..." 50 Cent

Dilemma
    i got NGK for mine..i have no doubt that Bosch PLatinum 4 are good however for a japanese car you would want japanese spark plugs..NGK give u optimal performance for a much more reasonable price. In my opinion go NGK.