The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cruise Control...Strange

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Cruise Control...Strange

Ok every time I start up my 8g the crusie control light comes on. This has been happening for about a week. If I turn the car off and back on it will still light up. However, when I press the button to turn it off, it goes off. Does anyone have an idea as to why the light comes on when I start up the car. This is strange...
    2001 Galant I4 Dover Pearl

Mods:
    Injen CAI
    GC Coilovers
    18x8.5 ADR M-Classics
    225/40HR Kumho Ectsa Supra's
    Nokya H4 Headlights
    Clear Corners
    Reverse Indiglo Guages

Soon to Come...
    Apexi N-1 Exhaust
    x2 JL Audio W6 Subs

8ggalant
    ok the thing is once u turn the cruise control on...it stays on ...until u turn it off manually...so u probly juss turned it on on accident...not if u turn it off manually and then turn the car off then on and it comes on ....then...i dunno ..hope i helped

galant2003

Re:

That happened to me on my last car which was a diamante. The warranty was gone, so i just lived with it. It never affected the performance.

8ggalant
    naw...i actually like it that way...in dont have 2 worry about turnin it onwhen i wanna use it...jus turn it on once and thats it

I just started having this same problem. No matter how many times i turn it off it comes back on as soon as I start the car.
    "A mile of road takes you one mile...A mile of runway takes you anywhere."

my galant doesnt have cruise control lol
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

My doesn't work anymore after I got rear ended. I don't use it often, so when I got my car appraised, I didn't bother to check it. A couple months later, I noticed it doesn't work anymore. I think the rear end hit did something since that's all I can think of.