The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pix of silver galant with clear taillights?

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
    jdas5682

pix of silver galant with clear taillights?

wsup peeps...
    ne of you have a pix of a silver galant with clear tailights??I think it;ll look tyte but a picture would be helpful......thankz...

i do, its on that page that i made about jdm tails...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

jdas5682
    my badz pinoy..but i cant seem to find your post message...do u think u can link it onto this post?

Supernova
    Whoa.... I don't kow if I like that or not. :?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whoa.... I don't kow if I like that or not. :?</div>

thats because the above picture is fake.

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whoa.... I don't kow if I like that or not. :?</div>

thats because the above picture is fake.</div>

I knew there was somthing up wrong with that pic. ^.~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whoa.... I don't kow if I like that or not. :?</div>

thats because the above picture is fake.</div>

I knew there was somthing up wrong with that pic. ^.~</div>

here is a REAL Silver JDM Galant with Clear Tails.

Dilemma
    niceeeeeeeeeee...
    but i still love the euros

757Boyzgtz
    nah man fuck euros i use to like them shits too but every fuckin car has them there not evern "euros" no more there more domestic ya know. you can find them on everything from navigators to mustangs. they are hot on some trucks but i think people have taken them too far

jdas5682
    oooo i meant the clear taillights i guess on the bottom strip only...so it'd be like 2 red n then clear on the bottom....hope i;m making sense.....but yea ne one hav pix of that?

Tiller
    they both look like shit...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jdas5682)</div><div class='quotemain'>oooo i meant the clear taillights i guess on the bottom strip only...so it'd be like 2 red n then clear on the bottom....hope i;m making sense.....but yea ne one hav pix of that?</div>

these ?

jdas5682
    yea!! that one....can i purchase it? or is it a mod that i have to do.......thankz pinoy....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jdas5682)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea!! that one....can i purchase it? or is it a mod that i have to do.......thankz pinoy....</div>

you can buy it. go email ecarboy and see if he can get u a set

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jdas5682)</div><div class='quotemain'>oooo i meant the clear taillights i guess on the bottom strip only...so it'd be like 2 red n then clear on the bottom....hope i;m making sense.....but yea ne one hav pix of that?</div>

these ? </div>

that car looks familiar click on my sig to see more pics.

KickASS
    i want those tail lights too how much????

taillights

Hey those are fat. How much are they? (groupbuy?)
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

uhuh, there was a group but it's over now (props to DANJ again). i however brought mine home in my suitcase from asia in '99 for about the same price. i think the group buy was for around $280 (VERY good price). do a search in the forums and u should b able to find it.