The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: nitro miles

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    TGC Regular

nitro miles

curious, how many miles at the max should you spray?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: nitro miles

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proud Galant Driver)</div><div class='quotemain'>curious, how many miles at the max should you spray?</div>

Do you mean how many miles your car handle on the bottle? Or can you spray for miles at a time?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

b-boy_sky
    If you are talking about how many miles before the engine goes then there are rules that you need to follow if you are spraying so that you don't blow your motor. If you actually follow these rules (not everyone does) then your motor should hold up fine without any problems. You have to keep in mind that every motor goes at some time.....

stick to quarter miles, more than that and you'll be going 100+mph anyways

I'm pretty sure he means is it still safe to spray when you have a lot of miles on your car, if the engine and stuff will hold up or whether it will cause damage cause of the wear already placed on it..
    -Clay

2000 Kalapana Black ES V6

White 18 Katana Concept 10's.
    B&W all the way!

HiperSilver
    Nitrous-Use it when you race only, quarter mile, flying mile whatever

You dont need to use nitrous daily, in traffic or streets. Thats why u will kill you motor sooner