The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Inline 4cyl Galants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BuddyLeeX)</div><div class='quotemain'>well i think i might be getting a Lancer now, not a evo but a regular one.

Either a 2002/2003 ES/LS.

Inline 4, 2.0L, 120hp

What kind of engiens are those, and are tehere any exclusiev lancer resource sites, and soem aftermarket stuff already out?</div>

You prefer a 2.0L lol good luck buddy....what maybe 70 whp lol super cute</div>
    Mante is right. I rented a Lancer when they first came out. Damn thing won't get out of its own way. If you're going for the cute little car with no go, you might as well get a Kia Spectra. at least they have a 10 year warranty.

Trust me. You should get the Galant over the Lancer with no questions asked. And for the people that think it's slow, I know a 4g64 that could do 140 and kick the pants off a V6 just because of fuel cutoff. So for the people that don't think the I4 is fast, think again.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    haahah, a regular Lancer over a Galant man you gotta be shittin me.. Do you honestly understand the potential of our motor.. Man if you get a lancer you might as well move over for every civic on the planet..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

b-boy_sky
    Yeah man I have an I4 galant and I have compared it to my sisters lancer and there really is none. Her lancer was so damn slow in first gear it was driving me crazy....in second gear it felt better but nothing close to mine....

Censee
    try to get an es v6 its way cheaper than the LS....and about the regular lancer over a galant... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:........what is it a 70wheel hp 4 door :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>try to get an es v6 its way cheaper than the LS....and about the regular lancer over a galant... :shock: Â*:shock: Â*:shock: Â*:shock:........what is it a 70wheel hp 4 door Â*:shock: Â*:shock: Â*:shock: Â*:shock: Â*:shock: Â*:shock: Â*:shock:</div>

Nah its a big go kart lol let me stop before I "offend" another car group...dont need to walk down Maxie pad lane again...

BXNYMitsu01
    Quote Originally Posted by Los
    Here it is,.... 14.3- 1/4 mile WOW.....

Nissan Sentra MOD

Or just push your Galant off a cliff and you'll get 14's bone stock.

Its worth it.

IMHO resale value is tons better than it used to be. I have had my Galant for nearly 3 years and over 60k on the clock and i can still get nearly $8-9k for it. For one i think thats damn good.

Truthfully...my Galant has been every bit as reliable as any Honda and if i was in the market for another car i would buy another Galant based on that simple fact. Why spend 3-5k more for a car with similar reliablity? That just doesn't make sense.

bam462
    A LANCER OVER A GALANT NO WAIT YOU MIGHT BE HAPPIER WITH A MIRAGE OR A SATURN LOL I THINK GALANT IS GOOD DEAL YOU CAN GET A YEAR OLD ONE FOR AROUND 12 TO 14 K STILL UNDER WARENTY PLUS THERE IS AFTER MARKET SUPORT JUST DO A SERCH AND LIKE HEADACKE SAID ITS TUFF FOR A 14 ALL MOTOR BUT IT CAN BE DONE. YOU GET ONE NEG REVIEW ON A GALANT AND YOU READY TO JUMP SHIP. HONDA DID NOT START OUT MAKIN THE CIVIC TO BE AN IMPORT JUGERNAUGHT IT JUST HAPPENED. AND WHY CAUSE THERE CHEAP AND RELIABLE AND everyone and there dam mom has one

hahahahah lancer over a galant that was funny even the top of the line lancer couldnt beat a I4 galant ive proven it many times and he auto is a joke not to be mean it does have potential but if you do the same thing to both cars the galant will be faster hands down... the only honda i would ever buy is a s2000 cuz they are pretty rare in these parts not like the "b16 hatch" lol
    "run your car, not your mouth"

http://www.norcal-performance.com

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whips_n_chains408)</div><div class='quotemain'>hahahahah lancer over a galant that was funny even the top of the line lancer couldnt beat a I4 galant ive proven it many times and he auto is a joke not to be mean it does have potential but if you do the same thing to both cars the galant will be faster hands down... the only honda i would ever buy is a s2000 cuz they are pretty rare in these parts not like the "b16 hatch" lol</div>

I agree with you on that idea of gettin the S200, my girl just got one.. And were working on it right now, never seen a car loved to be tuned as much at it.. WHP gains are fuckin crazy in that thing..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

yah my friend has one wit the basics ihe its a cool ass car i like the body style
    "run your car, not your mouth"

http://www.norcal-performance.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12