The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: opinion on hoods

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    SILVERES

opinion on hoods

su everyone i have a silver 00 es with chrome 18's i want a new hood should i go with one the same color or a carbon fiber one will chrome look right with silver and carbon fiber thanx everyone any pix would help

body matched i saw. i think cf would be too many colors going on with the chrome and the silver.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Black Magic
    i was thinkin about gettin the fg hood from eurbini for my black 8g!!! tryin to find it cheaper though..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black Magic)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was thinkin about gettin the fg hood from eurbini for my black 8g!!! tryin to find it cheaper though..</div>

if u got a black g i think c/f looks better!! look at calis ride! it looks sweet with tthe c/f!!

bout the silver g... c/f will also look sweet on it!! look at censees!!! his lookin nice wit it! but fiberglass looks good too!!!!
    Diego

VIO
    i think you should stick with a body color matched hood. i have a silver 2000 as well and i think it's just too damn pretty to mess up the flow of the body with a c/f hood. that is of course on a silver 8g and that's just my opinion. i think you should go with whatever you think looks best and if that's c/f then right on.

here's another thing to think of. in the future im gonna end up with a cf hood. its gonna be painted all black. on the top, the only way u could tell that its cf really quickly is by looking at the underside.

why not go with fiberglass you say right? well cf is also much stronger than fiberglass and for you people with turbos and blowers etc etc, the cf will stand up to the high heat of the turbo/blower and fiberglass won't.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Dave@SE

:shock: @ dave
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

the_kage
    Holy shit Dave.... Thats Sweet Ass.
    Is that off a Camero?
    Somebody is good with the fiberglass

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_kage)</div><div class='quotemain'>Holy shit Dave.... Thats Sweet Ass. Â* Â*
    Is that off a Camero?
    Somebody is good with the fiberglass </div>

That's not fiberglass, thats a CF EVO hood that's custom painted. And BTW, Dave it looks sweet as hell. Nice Job!!!
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

GalantLadie
    damn i love ur cf hood dave
    i think the cf hood looks good on any color G so the choice is really all urs

Dave@SE
    Thanks everyone!

i dont like it dave... i think it looks gay and should be sent to hell!!!! lol jp wit ya man i bet i had many members here thinkin this boi is CRAZY!!!! but naw ive said it b4 and ill say it again! not just the hood but the whole ride is lookin good!!!!cant blieve u posed me wit ur duals just like mine :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Diego

Dave@SE
    Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    cant blieve u posed me wit ur duals just like mine :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    lol... been planning the dual exhaust ever since I bought the car and peaked under the rear to see that there was plenty of room for another muffler.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave@SE
    Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    cant blieve u posed me wit ur duals just like mine :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    lol... been planning the dual exhaust ever since I bought the car and peaked under the rear to see that there was plenty of room for another muffler.
    me 2!! well ever since my dad had the car since its mine now... but now its min e and i got my duals!! i guess we have something in common maybe we have other things in common shit now im sounding like Kho.... dead puppies dead puppies....
    Diego