The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Request of all GB Gurus

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    TGC Regular

Request of all GB Gurus

For all you guys who have the real "hook up" with companies that are getting us all these great bodykits, fenders and carbon fiber pieces made, I have a small request. Could you please find out if it is realisticly possible to have a set of widebody fender flares produced to custom fit out cars instead of us have to major mod the "universal" flares that are available. Also could you find out if a different hood could be produced in either carbon fiber or fiberglass other than the Evo? Something in the lines of the Invader, Monster, or even the Ram Air styles.

Potr
    the monster is already produced by erebuni... i will find out about a new cf hood from my manufacturer and let you know...

I can get just about anything made for us from custom turbo kits to a new style cf hood or whatever you little heart desires. The thing that holds these things from making it happen is that we just need [b]<span style='color:red'>10 Serious Buyers</span>. That is all that holds up these things from being made.

If I was a mutlimillion dollar coperation (sp?) I would just front everything up myself but I ain't so there are certain conditions that come with getting these parts made. These conditions turn people off and the fact that everyone wants something for free. These custom jobs costs.

Don't get me wrong I am just pointing out why these custom products don't work and fall through. Just the nature of this board. Shit I was just talking with my manufacture about making a custom full cf hood. No fiberglass backing. Hood would only weigh in a at the most 5 to 10lbs :shock:

But you know the real shocker. I want to make it for the 3G Eclipse and not the Galant because I know it won't sell here. No one here would pay the $999.00 price tag that it will come with and probably not anyone there at Club 3G. So I sit here contimplating what to do.

But if you want to see a Invader Style hood made up I can get it done. My OEM hood is still sitting there at my manufacter. I would need to see intrest and don't everyone expect to see pricing anywhere near a VIS GB. I would also need half up front and certain other conditions but it is all on you guys. I can make any new style hood it is all on you.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

[quote=Prophet]I can get just about anything made for us from custom turbo kits to a new style cf hood or whatever you little heart desires. The thing that holds these things from making it happen is that we just need [b]<span style='color:red'>10 Serious Buyers</span>

what about projector head lights can you get those? or have them made?
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>ROD T
    Sgt/USMC</span>
    Highly motivated, truly dedicated, hard charging, professionally trained,</span>

[quote=rodt0331]
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet
    I can get just about anything made for us from custom turbo kits to a new style cf hood or whatever you little heart desires. The thing that holds these things from making it happen is that we just need [b]<span style='color:red'>10 Serious Buyers</span>

what about projector head lights can you get those? or have them made?
    My manufacter guarenteed me anything. Just need to see serious buyers who are truly down to see these parts made. Price is of course always a big factor. At one time I was thinking about making those Altezzas but TYC was coming out with them so I didn't bother.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Potr
    dont want to down play jason or anything and his would probably be cheaper but i am waiting for a responses from TYC on getting Galant projectors made...

Quote Originally Posted by Potr
    dont want to down play jason or anything and his would probably be cheaper but i am waiting for a responses from TYC on getting Galant projectors made...
    do you know the timeline on this?
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>ROD T
    Sgt/USMC</span>
    Highly motivated, truly dedicated, hard charging, professionally trained,</span>

Potr
    like i said im waiting for a response... i dont even know it TYC is willing to produce them... ill let everyone know...