The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I could not find any strut bar for my GALANT ...Please help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 36
    uhupong

I could not find any strut bar for my GALANT ...Please help

Hi
    I could not find any store that sell strut bar for my galant (2001/ES). Also there are no one make a strut bar for 3rd gen eclipse (2000 up right ???). Would someone direct me to any online store that carry them ?
    Thank you so much
    uhupong
    P.S Can I really buy a strut bar for 3rd gen eclipse from local Mitsu dealer ?
    Anyone know part number for that ?

Black2k1GTZ
    Try Ptuning . They have one from Freedom Design and its great!! Probably the best $$$ Ive spent on the car so far!!!

Marc :mg:

uhupong

Do you mean this ?

Hi
    Do you mean this one ?
    http://www.ptuning.com/html/Item-Des...c=Galant<br />
    It's out of stock . Do you have any other stores ?
    Thanks

uhupong

Well .....did not help me that much

I tried those link already and I still could not find any in stock and some of the link are dead.

uhupong

Would u please ?

Would u please copy and paste url that go directly to item page.
    Thanks
    I can only go to ptunning (The one that out of stock )

www.DelRayMitsubishi.com and buy the OEM STB from the 3G Eclipse GT at a Discount!! Click my pictures link for pictures of it!

uhupong

check local supplier

It said please check your local supplier

Alister_McRae
    i feel your pain man, i just ordered an STB from Electrodyne, which was stupid cause i should have called first, but it is going to take three months according to them to get some in, so my order is back ordered right now, which sux cause i have to have $100 in my bank account at all times until it gets ordered so they dont over draw...

Be smart, and ALWAYS call and make sure they have the part you want in stock before purchasing!

Dilemma
    they got deals for the STB on ptuning.com

VTGalantGTZ
    It's ridiculous that its so difficult to get the aftermarket STB's. I wish Mistu made one specifically for the Galant.

uhupong,
    I have a brand new OEM Eclipse STB for sale. The same one you would be able to get from the dealer. Let me know if your interested. Its only $45 shipped. You can email or pm me.

BlueESV6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alister_McRae)</div><div class='quotemain'>i feel your pain man, i just ordered an STB from Electrodyne, which was stupid cause i should have called first, but it is going to take three months according to them to get some in, so my order is back ordered right now, which sux cause i have to have $100 in my bank account at all times until it gets ordered so they dont over draw... Â*

Be smart, and ALWAYS call and make sure they have the part you want in stock before purchasing!</div>

It's really frustrating. The Freedom design is always on backorder from what I've seen. I called Electrodyne and he basically said to get it through ptuning because they were snapping them up as fast as Electrodyne was making them!! I got the feeling if you ordered them direct you were waiting even longer than through ptuning... (they got priority?)

If you don't want to wait and want one tomorrow go to the dealer and buy the one that's for the eclipse. It's stock and will fit the galant.

Good Luck

there are other places to get the strut bars besides ptuning and electrodyne. check out other places, many speed shops might actually have some on display or some in their warehouse or something. you might want to try those out also.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

uhupong

I bought eclipse's STB but it won't fit

Hi
    I bought a 3rd gen eclipse STB from my dealer today. I tried to install it as in how-to section of this site but it did not work for me. It is impossible to position STB as shown in this web site. (It look like the on inthe picture did not bolt on the tower ordinarily)
    May I ask the one who posted or whoever have eclispe STB in your galant that how did you do it ? Do you have to drill holes by yourself . There is on way that I could just unscrew and put it on.

Re: I bought eclipse's STB but it won't fit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(uhupong)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi
    Â*I bought a 3rd gen eclipse STB from my dealer today. I tried to install it as in how-to section of this site but it did not work for me. It is impossible to position STB as shown in this web site. (It look like the on inthe picture did not bolt on the tower ordinarily)
    Â* May I ask the one who posted or whoever have eclispe STB in your galant that how did you do it ? Do you have to drill holes by yourself . There is on way that I could just unscrew and put it on.</div>

you got 3 main parts to the 3g oem stb. u got the actual bars and then u got the plates that bolt the strut bar to the strut tower. did u get all 3 pieces or did u just get the plain bar?

uhupong

I just got a bar

I only got a bar and it cost $ 60. Anyway thank you for the one that offer me eclipse STB. I would buy from you if you offer a little faster than that.

Thank you for you help everyone..This is a great site.
    P.S. So what should I do ????????????? :shock:

uhupong

Possible picture ???

I wonder is it possible if someone could take a close up picture of those 3g eclipse STB parts and mail it to me at [email protected]

60 dollars for just the bar...u got ripped off. nonetheless, it should be like u need to get some 5 dollar brackets for the sides and a couple bolts. go to the dealer and look under the hood of an eclipse GT if you need help describing it

uhupong

Danver, MA mitsubishi did it again

Hi
    This dealer suck. At first they did not want to sell it to me as they says it would never fit me car. Then I showed them picture that I printed out from this site and they all just go silent. .....

So basiclly I need 2 more parts ??

Re: Danver, MA mitsubishi did it again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(uhupong)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi
    This dealer suck. At first they did not want to sell it to me as they says it would never fit me car. Then I showed Â*them picture that I printed out from this site and they all just go silent. .....

So basiclly I need 2 more parts ??</div>

u need the bar. the two strut tower brackets and a variety of nuts and bolts to bolt that bar to the bracket

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast