The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Instrument panel bulbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25
    Airbus A320

Instrument panel bulbs

Does anybody know how many bulbs are in the instrument panel? I ordered 6 led bulbs to replace the ones I have in now, but I cant remember if 6 is enough. I know this info has to be some place on this site but I cant find it.

Thanks

Its 5... 194 bulbs I believe

VIO
    ed is right, 5 bulbs number 194. what color did you order?

Airbus A320
    Thanks guys! I got the blue ones. I hope they look good. They are supposed to be dark blue I think.

I think I may have ordered the same six dark blue LED bulbs...
    Just installed and waiting for tonight...
    it does take 5

akiraflux

my bulbs did not come out too well... I don't know how to post a pic though[/img]

akiraflux
    yah i found out the hard way that normal bulbs will not work with blue. blue is just too dark of a color for it to show at all. red/yellow/green are brighter colors and would work.

heres mine with LEDs from the link above

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...ghlight=#147957

Airbus A320
    I got the led off of that link from ebay in dark blue. Man I hope they come out like that pic!

blue is just not that bright... sorry

Airbus A320
    Man I got my blue LED's in the mail today and I put them in.......them shits are just too damn dim for me. The speedo is bright ass hell but the gas gauge and the tach are just too dim towards the bottom. I can barely see my needles and I dont want to take the paint off of them untill I can find a brighter led. I wish my lights looked like ole' boi from this post http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16625 I dont get it. Why are his so bright :?: :cry:

akiraflux
    you sure they were actually lit up? the bulbs have to be put in a certain way. in my case i put in the 5 bulbs. put it all back together and only 2 were lighted up. took it back out. pulled out the bulbs that didn't light up and rotated em 180 and put em back in. at first i thought the same thing "wtf?! why they so dim??"

then my friend told me the problem.

give that a shot cuz it would make NO sense for you to have bought the same bulbs and for them not to look identical to mine.

i colored my stock bulbs with a blue permanent marker. it worked out fine especially since i cleared my needles. no pic tho.
    Are you mankind or kind of a man?

Airbus A320
    Damn Akira!!! Lemme go see if thats whats up with my ish lol

Airbus A320
    Hey that ws the problem, I just checked and 2 bulbs had to be turned around. We will see how it looks tonight.

akiraflux
    you WILL need to take the paint off the needles. takes more than a glance to check your exact speed while drivin at night with the paint still on.

Airbus.... How did it turn out....

I will have to take pics of mine b/c Mine is the same way ... looks dim and I might have to take the paint off the needles. Bulbs already in the right position

akiraflux
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyphases
    Airbus.... How did it turn out....

I will have to take pics of mine b/c Mine is the same way ... looks dim and I might have to take the paint off the needles. Bulbs already in the right position
    did you get LEDs or bulbs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast