The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tricked out LED Corners after clearing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    that's really toit, i like it

well maybe you can find some tituiam bulbs made by APC that shine green but are chrome looking when they are off. i have these bulbs but they shine amber but looks good with the clear corners casue the housing is chrome
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

They look good.. but, yeah.. highly illegal.. I remember when I had the blue bulbs and washer nozzels.. got stopped the first night with them in...

What part of BAMA are you in?? Huntsville right here...
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lx4life)</div><div class='quotemain'>well maybe you can find some tituiam bulbs made by APC that shine green but are chrome looking when they are off. i have these bulbs but they shine amber but looks good with the clear corners casue the housing is chrome</div>

that's is what i want to do, damn it i'm not the only one to think about it, where did you get the amber/chrome bulbs from and how much?

Yea I know they are illegal, that is why I got them on the same switch as the side LEDs They also blink out of phase with the turn signal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12