The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What spoiler is this!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    Black Magic

What spoiler is this!!!!!

i know its not the best picture of this wing but i want it and i cant find one like. it looks almost like the evo IV wing or vegasmatts wing. anyone know where i can find this i think its hot!!!

Black Magic
    that could be it i was hoping that that thing in the middle wouldn't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic
    well u could take it somehwere cut it off.. and get the holes (maybe filled) nice and smooth and paint it.. then itll look like u want it to...
    Diego

Re: What spoiler is this!!!!!

i know its not the best picture of this wing but i want it and i cant find one like. it looks almost like the evo IV wing or vegasmatts wing. anyone know where i can find this i think its hot!!!
    man i havent see that pic in years...that's the pic that made me get the side skirts i have...back then the only was to get those was to order them overseas from Crux.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

THats A 3000gt vr4 spoiler i think
    2002 Silver Galant

"If a man yells in the Woods, But there is no women around to hear him, Is he still wrong?"

A question that has plauged man for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by screamoboy85
    THats A 3000gt vr4 spoiler i think
    true the vr4 3000gt spoiler does look like that and luckily for u black magic it dont have the line goin down the middle

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...8&category=6350

theres a link to a 3000gt vr4 with the spoiler... enjoy and make sure u dont wet ur pants i tried not to
    Diego

Black Magic
    i would have never thought that came off a 3000gt. now i just have to find a place that sells it. thanks guys

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    you WANT that thing in the middle there. on my evo VI wing, the top "wing" part flaps around like a bitch on the highway, it drives me fucking crazy. i wish i had my own little brace there. but w/e, its a sick-ass wing.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black Magic)</div><div class='quotemain'>that could be it i was hoping that that thing in the middle wouldn't be there.</div>

you WANT that thing in the middle there. on my evo VI wing, the top "wing" part flaps around like a bitch on the highway, it drives me fucking crazy. i wish i had my own little brace there. but w/e, its a sick-ass wing.</div>

yea you really want that middle piece, especially if you're gonna go with like procarparts or something. if u want a span like that with no bracing, you better pay at lest four hundred dollars for one and to better insure that they top piece doesn't start to sag within a year or two.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Black Magic

found this pic.. hmmmmm i dont know if i like the way it looks from this angle. do you think it would need modification to fit on a g. i wish i had a better pic of it on a g already..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black Magic)</div><div class='quotemain'>

found this pic.. Â*hmmmmm Â*i dont know if i like the way it looks from this angle. Â*do you think it would need modification to fit on a g. Â*i wish i had a better pic of it on a g already..</div>

Hey Seeetthh Photoshop request

Censee
    i think thats a little toooo much for the G.....just my 2 cents.

i wil hunt you down if you put that on a Galant. even if it's just photoshopped.

There is a way to get around it but it's kinda costly.

1st. You have to obviously cut the support bracket. Then run a rod through the cross member to give it some kinda support. then put it back on. but you'd be better off just buying the GTR spoiler from Erebuni
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    no its tooo big not little.

this spoiler is Original.... it dont look not like other one.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Quote Originally Posted by K h O p A r I
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    no its tooo big not little.

this spoiler is Original.... it dont look not like other one.
    kho u dumbasss he said its A LITTLE TOOO MUCH!!! not little.... u fuckin indian! lol jp but read better... hooked on fonix or w/e that is!!! it helps
    Diego

How bout replacing that center piece with something thinner or maybe use some plexiglass to replace it.

Black Magic
    i found it!!!

http://www.3sxperformance.com/body.asp

its pretty expensive and i guess very rare im thinkin about gettin it do you think that it would look better maybe molded onto my trunk. just an idea hey seth or anyone good at photoshop if your reading this can you photoshop a pic of the wing on a galant for me.