The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best 60/55 xenon style bulbs?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Best 60/55 xenon style bulbs?

Are there any xenon bulbs out there that arent higher than 60/55w? i dont want to risk damaging my harness. i also like to spend less than 50 dollars, if possible. thanks for help guys.

note: my research so far has shown that for the less than 50 dollar price, i can only get halogen bulbs with a blue tint around it. would that look like xenon?

GaLanT
    if you want HID light.. .get Hid's.. but if you want a ghetto fix, try Hiper Bulbs. That's what i had b4 i got my hid's and they were pretty blue. The Purple Nokya have an Audi HID type effect too..

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    for a few months, i had hyperwhites i bought off ebay. the blue coating was suuuuper thick, and the light was extremely blue, but very dim, due to the excessive coating. those cost about $40. i then switched to showoff bulbs, which were brighter, but less blue, and they were pretty nice, paid about $70 at a racing store. i then went to PIAA ultra whites, which had a very transparent light blue coating. they were extremely white, and really good in light output.

i then switched to HIDs...there is no substitute. they're easily 3-5 times as bright as any halogen bulb, weather its stock or hyperwhite. they're whiter than any hyperwhite bulb, and i got 7500K temperature, and they're sooooo fucking white and bright, its rediculous. i'd never switch back.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

john mars

xenon bulb

i don't have hids yet,not a priorityas off now, but PIAA is great and so is RAZO extreme white..cost from55-80,depends where u get'em