The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2003 headlight blackouts

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    2003galantes

2003 headlight blackouts

Ok, i went to reorder my blackouts for my galant today and i noticed that it says its for the 1999 & 2000 galant. I cant find blackouts anywhere for my 2003 galant , does anybody know if the 1999 & 2000 headlights are similiar to the 2003. cause if i cant find the ones for my car ill have to order the 2000 galant blackouts or none at all. Help need Please Marco

what ive heard is that the 03 headlights are longer than the actual 99-01...
    Diego

the shape and size of the 99-01 and the 02+ headlights are the same.

the 02+ have different internals. well same parts pretty much, its just that you know some parts are darker on the 02+ than the 99-01

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

2003galantes
    well can anyone seconf that motion. Cause if the headlight size and shape is the same outside then the blackouts will fit no problem. ANyone else so i can get a little more info before i buy iy.Please help me all.Thanx Marco

Quote Originally Posted by 2003galantes
    well can anyone seconf that motion. Cause if the headlight size and shape is the same outside then the blackouts will fit no problem. ANyone else so i can get a little more info before i buy iy.Please help me all.Thanx Marco
    trust alan aka pinoyesv6... hes da man and knows a lot mroe bout cars than i do... soot ake his word for it..
    Diego