The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tutorial *LIVE*

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Tutorial *LIVE*

im putting mesh on my grille after i cut out the teeth so if anyone wants to watch me do it and ask questions, just hit me up on yahoo messenger. my handle is pinoyesv6

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

well the grille is pretty much done.

i would put it on my car but i lost my clips somewhere between chips house, my place and my parents place. so yea. decided just to take a picture instead.

ok well there isn't no point of watching me now so yea the webcam's down. but feel free to ask questions. pretty easy mod to do. from a scale from 1 to 20 on difficulty, 10 being the hardest i give it a 2. just gotta be brave with this one.

Supernova
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    ok well there isn't no point of watching me now so yea the webcam's down. but feel free to ask questions. pretty easy mod to do. from a scale from 1 to 20 on difficulty, 10 being the hardest i give it a 2. just gotta be brave with this one.
    Your scale doesn't quite match up. 1-20, 10 being hardest. @_@

Anyway, I like the mesh in mine better. that mesh looks deflicted. What kinda mesh is it?

Where is your VR-4 Emblem Allan
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova

Anyway, I like the mesh in mine better. that mesh looks deflicted. What kinda mesh is it?
    yea it does match. 10 being the hardest you can do. anything above 10 means paying sum1 to do it lol. 20 beign str8 up inpossible

as for the mesh, its gutter guard. the black plastic stuff. i wanted black mesh and i didn't have to paint the regular stuff. its also easier to work with. i like it better than the metal stuff. cheaper too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    Where is your VR-4 Emblem Allan
    hahaha i was thinking about putting my ES emblem there. with the v6 emblem next to it. that was months ago.

Supernova
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova

yea it does match. 10 being the hardest you can do. anything about 10 means paying sum1 to do it lol. 20 beign str8 up inpossible
    If 20's impossible, and you say 10 is the hardest. Wouldn't 20 be the hardest and 10 be in the middle? O_o Cause the "hardest" means, well, the hardest. Nothing can be harder. I think you had better rephrase your statment Pinoy my man. lol j/k

but I am right....

i believe supernova is right!! lol

ur grille lookin good man! i like my mesh more but if u like ur mesh!! im happy for ya!! it came out lookin sweet!!! hope u find the clips soon!
    Diego

Dre
    Let me try to figure this one out. I don't believe Pinoy's scale is like a normal scale. Based on what was said, it seems to me that he is actually combining two scales to make one:

1-------------->10<-----------20

<span style='color:darkred'>1----------------10-------------20</span>

The 1-10 (left) side is used only if you do it yourself. The 11-20 (right) side is used if you paid someone else to do it. So if you did it yourself with a 9 or 10 rating, it was very difficult to do yourself. But he rated it at 2, so that says that you did it yourself, and it was NOT that difficult.

On the other hand, if say 17 was the rating, that means you would pay someone to do it for you (making it easier than doing yourself), but Pinoy says that would never happen. The closer to 11 (going down from 20), the better the chance of paying someone to do it. The further from 11 (going towards 20), the chances of paying someone is next to nil. Confused? :? I sure am!

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dre
    Let me try to figure this one out. I don't believe Pinoy's scale is like a normal scale. Based on what was said, it seems to me that he is actually combining two scales to make one:

1-------------->10<-----------20

<span style='color:darkred'>1----------------10-------------20</span>

The 1-10 (left) side is used only if you do it yourself. The 11-20 (right) side is used if you paid someone else to do it. So if you did it yourself with a 9 or 10 rating, it was very difficult to do yourself. But he rated it at 2, so that says that you did it yourself, and it was NOT that difficult.

On the other hand, if say 17 was the rating, that means you would pay someone to do it for you (making it easier than doing yourself), but Pinoy says that would never happen. The closer to 11 (going down from 20), the better the chance of paying someone to do it. The further from 11 (going towards 20), the chances of paying someone is next to nil. Confused? :? I sure am!
    wow, thanks Dre. u helped me figure it out.

...U N D E A D...

gost2002es
    i cant see pictures

mighty
    me either.....dead links