The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: One stop shop?? POLL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Jeff
    damn right Chip. I'd rather be a frequent shopper of one vendor than a one-time buyer from 100's of vendors. Set it up and take my loot.

GTZstreetsports
    Ok guys this is going to happen then. I will have a stie up and running by MOnday, of course it won't be full force yet, but I will try to get as much done as possible.. *****Please look to a new post to survey for the name******** THANKS GUYS

GTZstreetsports
    http://clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17674 That is the link to the survey for the name...hope it works

mighty
    yes all the way

BXNYMitsu01
    WoooHOOO!

TGC Regular
    I'm really down for this idea. Especially if you can provide the best prices, good service, and one place to get everything we might want. I have one question. Since it's really hard for one company to know when and where all products become available, or even what's out there, will you be open to here from us and get a new product that we might find out there? Also would you also be willing to contact companies to have products we might want "custom" made, just like we have fenders and body kits being made now?

Phase24

a

yea and have somone make and produce a pillar gauge pods

GTZstreetsports
    actually i have got Addco to make say bars, inividia is in the process of making a galant exhaust casue of me solely, and actually yes I can get gauge pod clusters for a galant if I get 40 orders. SO YES i will do everything I can to make my fellow Galant owners happy, and have the pimpest sedans on their block...unless mine is on the same block, sorry LOL

gost2002es
    Guage pod clusters would look sick with the new s7's that are getting made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12