The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: a bolt on exhaust with no mods by obx that works for us?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    omadon

a bolt on exhaust with no mods by obx that works for us?

i read in a previous post that the obx b3 muffler sounds good and can bolt right on 2 a 2000 v4g. my question is if this is really true why has no one done it can anyone verify that it works and if it does what car should i order it for the integra and what years.

Re: a bolt on exhaust with no mods by obx that works for us?

Quote Originally Posted by omadon
    i read in a previous post that the obx b3 muffler sounds good and can bolt right on 2 a 2000 v4g. my question is if this is really true why has no one done it can anyone verify that it works and if it does what car should i order it for the integra and what years.
    When you says "v4G" do you mean the VR-4 AWD Galant or do you mean the I4 (in-line 4 cyl.) Galant.

Also a Acura Integra exhaust will not fit a Galant.

Now for the exhaust is that a catback you looking at or just the muffler. Provide a link that will help.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

omadon
    i don't know i have a cai and i want noise but not excessive and ricy i just got my care like 3 days ago and am trying to find out as much as i can now i am buying parts not just lookin for em thank u

omadon
    what wuld u do

I am not sure if I am following you questions right.

If you have a USDM Galant there are no direct fit catbacks out there for our Galant.

If you have a JDM VR-4 then I am not sure what is available for you.

There are a few direct axel back exhaust systems for the USDM Galant. I don't remeber right off the bat who makes them.

Where are you from and that will help me find out if you have a USDM Galant or a JDM Galant. I don't know what you mean by a v4g Galant.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

mass
    u guys r confused....hes talkn bout 4cyl galants....and hes talkn bout the obx axleback exhaust.....and yea a few people on here got it.....i do..