The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g header group buy????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    yeah, RPW is the worst company ever, as far as customer support/relations is concerned. they couldn't care less. RPW is the only way to go as far as I know, if that OBX thing pulls through, let me know. $420, shipped, sounds great.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, RPW is the worst company ever, as far as customer support/relations is concerned. they couldn't care less. RPW is the only way to go as far as I know, if that OBX thing pulls through, let me know. $420, shipped, sounds great.</div>

Ok, I know that yours says $420 and that sounds about right and maybe Mindless misquoted the price, but damn $240 sounds awesome. I'd buy one right now, fuq the downpipe, I've got a buddy that can custom make me one for little to nothin

when is we gon be free????

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, RPW is the worst company ever, as far as customer support/relations is concerned. they couldn't care less. RPW is the only way to go as far as I know, if that OBX thing pulls through, let me know. $420, shipped, sounds great.</div>

Ok, I know that yours says $420 and that sounds about right and maybe Mindless misquoted the price, but damn $240 sounds awesome. I'd buy one right now, fuq the downpipe, I've got a buddy that can custom make me one for little to nothin</div>

No, $240 is right.If we can get several people I could drop that down some.

Shewy12
    For $240? Count me in...

TGC Regular
    And these aren't just oem replacements chromed out? If not sign me up. What's the link to obx?

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>And these aren't just oem replacements chromed out? If not sign me up. What's the link to obx?</div>

No..performance headers.

wow thats a steal for that price...i never even installed the flex pipe that came with my headers.... its just lyeing in my garage....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Ryan4g64
    whats happening with these headers? we group buying them if there from obx?

TGC Regular
    Everyone's gonna wait till I get mine. If they fit nicely... scratch that, if they fit i'll give the thumbs up

roseme03
    If its good, Count me in

Ryan4g64
    holla

Mindless
    just let me know.....i posted pricing in another thread in this forum. If you guys want to set up a buy just let me know.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    kool

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12