The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spoiler size

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    neonsigns

Spoiler size

I am planning to get this spoiler. It is a universal one that comes in different sizes. Which size will fit the 8G Galant?

http://www.impactparts.net/Wings/index.htm...uring_Wing.html

Black Magic
    brake out some measuring tape and measure the trunk lid!!!

Pinoy has a similar wing ask him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black Magic)</div><div class='quotemain'>brake out some measuring tape and measure the trunk lid!!!</div>

thats not how you do it on a touring wing.

you actually measure the whole rear of the car since the spoiler pertrudes out from the trunk lid.

if you want the wing to stick out past the car go with the 61.

if you want the wing to be a lil tucked in, almost flush from the car but still not touching go with the 57.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

i have seen that on are car before in a lot of mags. It was a clipped picture of the trunk with that spoiler but it had to of been the on a Galant. I believe the galant was silver someone try and find it I don't have an import tuner on me at the moment.
    Home sweet Home

and yes last I checked it looked like it fit just fine.
    Home sweet Home

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Evofreak7)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have seen that on are car before in a lot of mags. Â*It was a clipped picture of the trunk with that spoiler but it had to of been the on a Galant. Â*I believe the galant was silver someone try and find it I don't have an import tuner on me at the moment.</div>

i know what ur talking about. you probably found it on a advertisement for i think summit racing. possibly. but yea its jsp's picture of the touring wing.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

neonsigns
    Thanks