The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: corigated wire casing

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    omadon

corigated wire casing

does anyone know where to find different colored wire causing like the ribed stuff. i know where to find the vacum hoses but am lots on the othere case and are vacum hoses as easy to replace as they look. just pop em off cut some new stuff and put it on nothin is gonna shoot out at me right haha and when i unbolt the tops of my shocks to put on my strut tie bar will anything move out of place. all i have to do is unskrew the bolts drop the bar on and re tighten right?thank u much for helping me

question 1. wire loom
    you can find wire loom anywhere any speed shop, auto parts store, even home depot has wire loom.

question 2. hoses.
    im guessing you want to get one of them aftermarket silicon hose kits. installation is pretty much remove the old hose, cut the new hose and reinstall. if the hose carries fluid, like the hoses for the wiper sprayers, you might lose a lil fluid there. make your that the hose you are replacing is comaptible with the hose you are replacing it with. like for example, you don't wanna use silicon hose for your fuel lines or something. and lastly the size, don't rely on the outside diameter of the hose, look at the inside diameter.

question 3. strut bar install
    start off at one tower, remove the bolts on the tower to put on the strut bar. slip the base for the strut bar onto the tower and loosely put the nuts on. go to the other side and do the same thing. if your strut bar is adjustable, you might have to adjust it. once thats done. torque the nuts to factory spec. lastly, if ur bar is adjustable, tighten up the bar.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

omadon
    thank u very much for taking the time to help me