The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wiring Diagram

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21
    SuperchargedGTZ

Wiring Diagram

Does anyone have or know where i can find the wiring diagram for our ECM behind the glove box. I am installing my safc with little luck and I have been following the wiring diagram for the V6 GT sportronic eclipse. There is a few differences that i noticed and i think before i do it again that i need to have the proper wiring diagram.

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

And know that is started fuckin with my electronics my car is draining the battery. WTF :evil:

PLEASE HELP

Black2k1GTZ
    Check out Club3G...I know Allen gave me a link before when I was hooking up my Air/Fuel meter...

Marc :mg:

SuperchargedGTZ
    i did....that is where i got the first wiring diagram for the V6 eclipse sportronic....but is our wiring exactly the same

Definately not the same. This topic was discussed recently ...someone was trying to hook up an SAFC using the Eclipse diagram and the colors were different. TJC and I looked and can't find a pin out in either of our service manuals.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

SuperchargedGTZ
    see thats the thing....i was going to bring it to a prof. but they told me that they need the wiring diagram and since i cant find the exact one then i guess i am shit out of luck. WTF :ironchief2:

cdaw2001ES
    There is a complete rundown of the pin outs for the ecu, at least for the I4 it's on or near page 415 of the Fuel Injection section of the Service manual

SuperchargedGTZ
    is the 4 and the 6 the same as far as wiring. I wouldnt think so......so nobody has any clue as to the wiring from the ECM for our cars to hook up the sAFC. all is i need is the wiring diagram.

Pins for:

Throttle
    RPM
    Air Flow
    Ground
    Power

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

cdaw2001ES
    For the v6 From the Service manual, For 01 V6 (13B-501)

PCM Pin# Function
    Pin 65 Voulme Air Flow Sensor
    Pin 78 Throttle Position Sensor
    Pin 41 PCM's +12Volt Igniton On
    Pin 45 Crank Position sensor (Used for tach)
    Ground is available at the bolt under the pcm, where all the other grounds connect.

SuperchargedGTZ
    THANKS CDAW FOR ALL THE HELP. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :thumbsup:

jmezz911

alldata

There is a site called alldata they have a DIY section you can subscribe for your car and multiple cars I have a membership for my 00 GTZ. If anyone needs any info.

http://www.alldatadiy.com

Senior TGC Member
    One more thing...now that we have the diagram to hook up the S-AFC, but do we still need one of the "fixes" described by Club 3G for the jumpy RPM signals?
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Thanks for the diagram, it will be helpful running my AFC
    Love,
    Matt

cdaw2001ES
    I belive some of the people are using the distributor as their source for RPM, and thus getiing lots of extra electrical noise. If you use the crank sensor instead, (shown in my previous post), You should not have that issue. I'm not sure what voltage to select, but check it with a DMM before you wire it up.

paco
    so this diagram is the same for the I4????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paco)</div><div class='quotemain'>so this diagram is the same for the I4????</div>

its different. if you go to the tutorials page off the main tgc site, u can access the service manual and u can see the diagram

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

paco
    [/b]PinoyESV6

Where are the tutorials??? Couldn't find them!!

paco
    I found the service manual but the link for the I4 ECU doesn't work, ain't that a bitch!!! If anybody has it can you please post it!!! I need it by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by paco
    I found the service manual but the link for the I4 ECU doesn't work, ain't that a bitch!!! If anybody has it can you please post it!!! I need it by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance.
    13A is the section of the manual you need for the 2.4L wiring diagram. You should just be able to access that section directly.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

paco
    I tried 13a, maybe there is something wrong with my computer, I still couldn't see the diagram.
    Can somebody please post it.

paco
    hey guys if anyody can see the 13a section in the manual from your computer please post tyhe ecu wiring diagram for the I4.
    I am at the shop right now trying to install the S AFC and we are haing a bit of a problem without the diagram.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast