The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NGK Iridiums from OptAuto

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

NGK Iridiums from OptAuto

Has anyone ordered NGK Iridium spark plugs from optauto.com (or from elsewhere)? I want to know if the plugs come in pairs per pack? It seems to be expensive if it's $11 a piece. I can't get through their 800 number and I can't find an email address from their web site neither.
    <a href="http://jayd.net" target="_blank">Ride With Me Home</a>

It better be per pair. Otherwise, for $11 each they better jump into the holes themselves. I found them for $6.67 each HERE if no one can answer your optauto question.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Damn fishboy?!?! Ur on it, dag-gone it. That is the cheapest i've seen'em for! But to answer djscripts answer, it is $11 per plug....that's still cheaper compared to www.nextcollection.com .....the denso's r like $12-$14 or something. But if the website fishboy offered has plugs for our 8g's then might as well jump on it. I personally think u can't beat that.
    "....BIG got hit in the passenger seat, 'Pac got hit in the passenger seat, now i'm ridin' 'round in the passenger seat..." 50 Cent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(r-ezz.e)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn fishboy?!?! Â*Ur on it, dag-gone it.</div>

Nah I'm just chillin' like a villin' helpin out my fellow G owners in the 'hood!! 8)
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

yeah good find..I gotta get me these to go wit the magnacore wires
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition