The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Super VR4 lip USDM (one more try)

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
    Potr

Super VR4 lip USDM (one more try)

First off i would like to say sorry, i know my initial offer was kinda high i was just going with what my dealer told me... im sorry i messed up the first attempt... if you are willing to forgive me for setting the price a little high for my own benefit... i have been in contact with Eracing and this is what they gave me....
    Hi,

Price for 10 will be $400 each. For mold and labor we charge $500. Total price will be $4500 to get the project going. These parts will be sold exclusive to you if you want to, please call me for detail.

Sample can be JDM and we will convert it to USDM as long as we can get a car for at least 2 weeks.

You guys maybe have a member here in LA area, you can just ask the person to come to our place.

Regards,
    Suki
    let me know what you think... if this price holds after i contact it will be 450 a person for the kit... thats what they told me...to everyone once again i am sorry for getting big headed and greedy... it wont happen again... also if anyone can get a lower price please do so... i will try as well... thank you[/quote]

GaLanT
    this is from eracings.com?

Potr
    it is from Eracings.com...

GaLanT
    They are some shady people.. shitty quality and take forever to deliver. I waited a good 3 or 4 months and when i got it, it was shit.

Potr
    thank you for your input...

lee_sosa

SUPER VR4 LIP (one more try)

How much deposit?

gost2002es
    Why would one manufacturer charge 800 dollars, and the other one 400? That sends a few thoughts through my head.

Potr
    Why would one manufacturer charge 800 dollars, and the other one 400? That sends a few thoughts through my head.
    cause manufacturers have different suppliers or lower labor cost it could be several factors... same reason that a JDM kit from Vis costs almost a grand and a USDM kit from EWGIII costs 550....

How much deposit?
    None of those things have been worked out im just wondering if there is enough interest to get ten....

smurgle
    i don't get it the body kits are half price they must have fallen off a truck. has anyone actually bought from these people and got a delivery in good time and the product not sucked

Potr
    they are the ones producing the USDM initial V kit so... ask them...

Maybe you can get them to give you a time limit on production, and some type of quality assurance, maybe the person providing the fitting car, can check for the making progress and quality, if you can get these figured out with them, count me in for a set. (though I would prefer the VR-4)
    De que estamos hablando?

lee_sosa

SUPER VR4 lip usdm (one more try)

count me in

Potr
    ill see what i can do...

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by Potr
    cause manufacturers have different suppliers or lower labor cost it could be several factors... same reason that a JDM kit from Vis costs almost a grand and a USDM kit from EWGIII costs 550....

How much deposit?
    None of those things have been worked out im just wondering if there is enough interest to get ten....
    i think its true what potr says about the pricing........vis and erebuni charge like 1 grand for the body kits,as the ebay VIS style body kits that are made by smaller companies are like 400-500 bux....and to tell u the truth if i could go back and buy my kit all over again i woulda bought the 400-500 dollar one...ive seen them in person and they are exactly the same as the VIS and erebuni ones..

gost2002es
    Cool, i would be down.

Airbus A320
    count me in on this....it would go good with the fenders.

Potr
    thank you for showing interest still need more interest though....

i'd be down for the lip Kit
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>ROD T
    Sgt/USMC</span>
    Highly motivated, truly dedicated, hard charging, professionally trained,</span>

Potr
    Thats 5 i need atleast ten people saying they woudl be down...