The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I'm stuck guys!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland

I'm stuck guys!!!!!

What should i do with my interior now?? I was debating on whether or not i should get the cf bezel and get new gauges but i don't know if cf would go with my interior though. I really need opinions here guys.

GAUGES!!!!! thats the only thing u need....
    Diego

TheRealDeal
    I agree get some guages for that bad boy

do the rest of the underside to match the glovebox...then paint the bezel blue
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

Quote Originally Posted by jluv97
    Definently. It looks kinda odd with just the glovebox painted. First thing that came to mind was "did he run out of paint?"

Quote Originally Posted by Strahan
    Quote Originally Posted by jluv97
    Definently. It looks kinda odd with just the glovebox painted. First thing that came to mind was "did he run out of paint?"
    Yeah i hear you but someone said it's hard to paint the whole underside you feel me?? But yeah i want to get the shifters and boot for the e-brake and shifter. But i should get the s7's though??

Supernova
    Paint that center vent trim. Looks kinda off balance without it painted balck like the rest. And yeah, guages. www.autodynamic.com

Quote Originally Posted by DaIllest1
    Yeah i hear you but someone said it's hard to paint the whole underside you feel me?? ...
    it's all about how you take it apart. If you strip everything down, it's a piece of cake...my whole interior is painted (it's a 7g, but very similar)
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

balln8g
    Yeah.....it's just a few screws and it comes out real easy. I painted my whole interior black.....I just need to re-do my seats and door panels

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Paint that center vent trim. Looks kinda off balance without it painted balck like the rest. And yeah, guages. www.autodynamic.com</div> Yeah i could not get that vent out for nothing i didn't forget about it though.

Damn balln i'm loving your setup we have the same color car and i couldn't think of any other color to do so i chose my color so i might just do what u did i'm loving that. Do the doors start to peel or whatever and did you redo the whole carpet?? How much did that cost??

Ken_
    Keep in mind; sometimes less is more! If you are going to paint plastic, make sure you prepare it so that the paint wont scratch off. Take your time, it takes three times as long to remove shitty paint and start over.

damnn balln8g... i think i need new pants
    Diego

Damn that sig....What was I gonna say?
    Oh yeah if you still haven't gotten that center vent off, I used a flathead screwdriver wrapped in a t owel. Once you get either the top or bottom to pop out a little, you can squeeze the top and bottom together and it should come out. The wire for the harness for the hazards is attached to it and its kinda short so be careful and resist the urge to yank it out.
    Anyway I like the interior. Peace.